Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

@Manhwaaaa & others who are confused about her intentions:

She's not actually leading the Pedalians to their death intentionally. The secret passageway that Cassis will use to escape is connected to the northern border. It just so happens that the northern border is the most dangerous place so there's a chance that they can die, but it's the only way for them to meet with Cassis after he escapes. It's also to avoid the Agriches (Dion) who was sent out earlier to the Katanrul territory (from ch. 19).

@Nikkorizz wow what a great theory! I think that’s really brilliant and hope it’s her plan

And thank you @VivaStaff cuz I was confused why she’d want his family’s people killed but it seems it’s just because the meet up location is just that dangerous

Im a little confused. She led his compatriots to a dangerous place... Why? I thought she wanted him to escape...

Dex-chan lover
@Katrina
There's something useful at that place, that she mentioned before. She's going to use Pedelian pawns to get that useful item for herself. After all, from beginning to end, Cassis was just a tool to survive the fall of the Agriche family. It's also why she's so scared of emotional attachment with Cassis, which could potentially be a weakness her (presumably numerous) enemies can exploit.

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAH I LOVE HER i can't wait to see what her plan is and how it all works out!! I'M ROOTING FOR YOU, ANA!!!!

thank you for the update~

if dion bad why hot 😭 well he'd look better getting eaten by her butterflies anyway

Dex-chan lover
@annie3 It is as you say. We know to little to say for sure. But as she has controll over them its not that farfetched to assume that she can also controll their powers whatever they may be.

My main point was that a poison doesnt have to be ingested for it to be a poison. Most sorts of toxins are a poison and can attack a body in many different ways. While a venom is a very specific type of toxin that has alot of check marks to clear for it to be called so.

Ngl but her face went from zero to 💯 real quick, got me scared for a second because of how creepy it got 👀

Ty for the update! Can't wait for next chapter

Roxana's grin is sure terrifying. 😅😅
As expected of someone who has Agriche's blood...

If Dion wasn't on the novel book cover I would have said Roxana would have tried to kill him in 4 days 😂

And thank you for your translation and all your work on the cleaning and redrawing of the sfx !!!

Users who are viewing this thread