Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

I’m so curious!!!! I want to know her plan when cassis will escape! I mean, what her excuse will be...? And how can she remain in that house forever? Doesn’t she want to escape as well?

Two days and a few chapters after it appeared I have to come back and comment that it's weird to have his chains go under his shirt, like does it not rub against his skin, or does Cassis like the feeling of cold metal on his skin 🤣

@ImJustAWeirdo Ikr 😩✋🏻 I'm loving this villainess trope that's been going on lately. Suddenly everyone realizes that the villain is hot like- a hero would sacrifice you to save the world, but a villain would sacrifice the world to save you, and baby I'm totaaally here for it😌

After reading the novel I came back here because I can't get enough!!!! 😩
Also after reading the comments I really want to spoil everything loool but no I'll keep my mouth shut 😬
But just in case anyone wants a spoiler I'm always here ;)

@Mar19
First of all, when Cassis escapes she's gonna make an illusion with her butterflies where it would seem like he got eaten by them and everyone will think he's dead and that's it.
And about her escaping... Well it's somewhat complicated but she doesn't intend to escape, rather she wants to destroy the Agriche, in the end, she'll succeed only to return later in order to build a new Agriche.
Hope that helped with your curiosity 😄

@fadwahyun
that's reassurring. I have read many stories where the MCs ran away for freedom and abandoned everything. I want to see a revolution ending for a while and never got any :'

@Lydianne_Pyria
Roxanna is different from any other FL I've ever seen tbh and what's more, is that there's no need to worry about her or anything cause no one can stand a chance against her lol especially with Cassis being beside her

why's everyone looking so gorgeous and hawt in this manhwa i can't anymore

Users who are viewing this thread