Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Thank you for your hard work!! I love the SFX notes and definitely prefer this translation

Fed-Kun's army
this might be the darkest story with a female MC I've ever read (especially one with an actual plot instead od pure gore) and I love it. I hope it doesn't disappoint in the future

Ok that drawing of the og mc was a frightening because there was such a huge disparity between the two

Damn.. why is the father so hot... and Dion is just a carbon copy but younger version of him PLEASE I CAN'T!!! also Roxana is so frighteningly beautiful ahh ;-; excited to see the development between her and Kassis, especially since he actually has so much flavor to him 🤧

Oooooh holy shit OG Roxanne gives me fucking nightmares for days and Roxanne is realizing she is starting to feel emotions she hasn't in years, becoming human once more, or to be more accurate showing her humanity. And dear lord I can't wait to see Roxanne's father suffer or die, whatever the fuck happens to him and we are going to see a monthly examination.... I think we are going to meet some new Agriches.

Zmk

Yo.
Did they just show the butterflies devouring someone...

Dex-chan lover
I like it very much and at the same time smth isn’t adding up to me plot wise lmfaoo
Such a weird impression...but I wanna see more so im sticking around!! ♡

I wonder if their eye pupils design has a specific meaning depending on the pattern? Like maybe the butterflies on Roxana's pupils indicate that she is doing her schemes. At first I thought that design only appears when she is using the butterflies' power, but I rethink that theory because it also appears when she's just being gorgeous. I could remember wrong tho 😅
So I'm curious about the 4-pointed star design on Cassis' pupils. Is it only appear when he's excited/on guard? This time I didn't see that design on his pupil and I'm guessing because he's being calm/calculating (?). I'm kinda missing it now 😅

that smiling roxanne from the past timeline looks disturbingly like the comic version of harley quinn
just imagine her with twintails its so similar its scary

Aggregator gang
How do they keep their mansion staffed???

Thanks Sleepy for the A+ translation.

Users who are viewing this thread