Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

They will meet again I'm sure of it! 😍

And OMG the Art is still really beautiful! 💗💗💗
Thank you for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for the chapter! I really love this manhwa! Can't wait for the next one! Hope to see Cassis and Roxana again.

i really hope the father never sees cassis again and wish the best for cassis and roxana. thank you for translating this!!

WOW, i just finish this in one go. Never read such a dark reincarnated story before. Its good and disturbing. I think your environment can affect your behaviour so much and thats so true in this webtoon.

Thank you so much for the translation ❤️

@le0na
Like cairy_beltane said: she is not evil, she is a survivor. She is in a situation that she has to become a monster to survive between monsters. She don't take pleasure in manipulating, hurting or killing others but she does it anyways because the other option is...well, death in the hand of her family. If I had to assign an alignment to Roxana, it would be True Neutral. Not good, not evil. Doing what is necessary for survival.

Wait but what if Cassis appear again
Her father won’t forgive her. Well she just gotta kill her father bfor that wow

Oh my GOD wow what a chapter! Roxana is SO HOT wow, god I love her and Cassis so much. VERY sexy big brain of her to achieve all her goals and kill 'Cassis' in the most dramatic bitch way possible, truly achieving multiple objectives at once. @zuflis11 I think you hit the nail on the head that it 'contains' Pendelians. This is def one of my favorite 'villainess reincarnation' stories that I'm following now.

I really love how the author truly leans into the darkness of the environment and how it has warped Roxana, especially because she didn't just wake up in the body of Roxana right before the story, but actually lived through all that terrible stuff. It's hot how evil she is but more importantly it's understandable. Looking forward to her reuniting with Cassis!! I hope it means we get to see how messed up the Pendelian family is as well because there were some definite hints that All Is Not Okay on that side as well.

Thank you so much to the translators for this chapter! Looking forward to the next one!

Pretty grim when you think about why she led the Pedelians to the monsters.

Only problem is Cassis doesn't know he should lay low once he gets outside ... I think anyway. She probably should have told him they'll target his sister as well.

Users who are viewing this thread