Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

AHHHHH I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!! NOW KASSIS GO BACK AND SAVE HER!!! I wanna see some sweet love interactions 🥺

GODS Im sorry I know the Father is a sick son of a bitch and a bit ugly at that when making a face but damn it. HE LOOKS SUPER HOT My hart flutters and I feel tingles. KYAAAAAAAAAH

Dex-chan lover
@shionlee @GrimThoughts It's thanks to the butterflies. She has two types of them. The first one, the hiddens, can pass walls, become invisible and if I remember well they showed an illusion to the fire-haired girl. The second can eat anything.

For anyone confused, she has two types of butterflies but the family only knows she has one type.
She has the illusion type of butterflies, and the venom type of butterflies. The family only knows the latter. She secretly hatched the illusion type first.

Now... we wait an ungodly amount of time until they meet again...

Thanks for the update@

@yuchiyo she used the same trick on her little sister before, the poisonous butterflies can help her cast illusions very convincingly, but well, she's not going to be okay after that though, it's basically her best trick.

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for another weekly update! I'm really curious what's gonna happen next

What a biatch!! You're sooo gooooodddd Roxanne!! I would love to make a memento for you! You God Dang AWESOME!!!

Users who are viewing this thread