Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

I'm worried about what her dad will do once he knows Roxanna is not like what he thought --

@yasminzy YES! And I doubt they won't figure out he's alive soon!

I am curious what she killed though? Was it something she created? Or perhaps someone else?

She's getting paler and paler and her hair now lost it's beautiful golden shine.. I'm getting really concerned here 😓

But... is Kassis going to keep a low profile, pretending to be dead? Cause otherwise this little show will get Roxanne killed.

Those butterflies are everything but I wanna squish them to death cuz they always hurt the Queen (and they disgust me irl)

@jent318 I think so. Or maybe the author will find a better way? It would be exciting to see Kassis planning an escape of Roxanne in the dark though

For anyone interested, there are spoilers in the Sleepy Translations discord channel, as well as clarifications and explanations stemming from omitting content during the shift from novel to manhwa. (Our translators read the novel chapters ahead of translating the manhwa chapters.)

Honestly I would love to see this family without the interfierence of reincarnation just having a blast.

Is this manga entering in its final climax? Does anyone know if it is usual to manhwas to be short like this?

Users who are viewing this thread