Roxana - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

This is reminding me of a VN I played once, one I can't remember the name of, because I scrubbed it from my memory to cope with the trauma...

But I'll probably keep reading this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thanks for translating! excited for this one, the premise is really interesting and the art is top tier, can’t wait for more chapters!!

Dex-chan lover
Good art, a FL that actually adapts to the story she's in becoming rather twisted through her education, and whether she does it on purpose or not it makes sense for the ML to fall for her. (Not quite Stockholm syndrome, but currently the proper term eludes me, its basically how some abusive relationships 'work' with the carrot and stick approach. Since she "only hurts him for his own good" )

....Godaym, this mwuah- has some potential.😂
I already fell in love from the start~
Waiting for the next chapter!❤

Dex-chan lover
What an act! Laughing maniacally during a thunderstorm, cultivating venous butterflies and immunity, educating the little brother on her plans and punishing the little sister like it's literal child's place! She is the true villain of this story!

Dex-chan lover
This entire family..... and the Thunder Storm during the Grand Feast.

I dig that the Mc knows how to fight and changed herself to move properly around the family.

The two kids certainly will be a problem.

This is the complete villain family but roxanne is the neutral one
Btw thankyou for this chapter 💪

This is so evil, I'm loving it! The eyes are perfectly on point for such an atmosphere. I've seen so many stories get sunk by bad art, but this story is not only a touch above, so is the art.

Users who are viewing this thread