Roxana

Thank you so much for the mass release! it was truly a great surprise and wonderful treat!

The story is nice but why the fuck make it a reincarnation story, when there is no need

Ms Roxanne, I am here to inform you that it would be nice if you stepped on me. That is all. Thank you and please consider this.

Well, the only reason she knew the location of the butterfly eggs was because she was reincarnated. I also get your point, but still, in the end they used it as a plot excuse for the FL to know certain things that she shouldn't, they didn't even bother to explain how she died and was reincarnated in the end (which I honestly appreciate, it's getting repetitive lately (?))

Furthermore, without the excuse of reincarnation, there would be no way to explain what Roxana's interest in Cassius is. We currently know that it is because his death is what will cause the downfall of the Agriche family. But without that information, the ML's well-being would have no relevance to her.

This manga is fknnn amazing and officially my top favorites cause it feels refreshing even though it's a reincarnation isekai. I wouldn't have been able to discover it if it weren't for the scanlation groups so BLESS YOU ALL for your hard work and thank you for the quality content. 🥰🥰

NOT the expected the typical, overused reborn "villainess" isekai trope. An addicting, grotesque yet beautiful read for sure.

oh fuck, your highness Roxanne, you can step on me.
nevermind, you know what? you can just torture me as you please... just do it while I'm looking at your god damn hot face and body😍😍😍😍😍😍

Finally A Villianess that can properly live up to the tag. This family is so fucked up it's great. Gotta love man eating butterflies.

The villains in the novel got the proper edge , you come expect from a villain , all the people in the novel till now , have the correct way of doing things like a villain should and that makes this novel way better than a generic anti-hero protagonist manga or manhua

Of all those villainess manhwa, the one in which MC actually acts like a villain would, doesn't even have it in the title 😂

Users who are viewing this thread