Roxana

Group Leader
Great art but a very disjointed story...I don't feel like I'm reading something coherent

when is the next upload? cause i tried to search for some spoilers, but i found none.😔

Guys, you worked soo hard it's beautiful and it's ungodly of me to ask for more but like DAMMM I NEED IT

Finally a real villainess, not just some nice girl in a villainess' body and the art is amazing too

The art is amazing, the plot has potential, but is it just me or is the storytelling kind of messy? Everything feels disjointed, like we're getting cut scenes everywhere. We don't know what the hell roxanna is planning, we don't know what everyone is planning, (except cassis, homeboi just wants to escape) and everyone is brutal without an endgame in mind?

I feel like every chapter im reading this makes me a step closer to becoming twisted myself.

Double-page supporter
really good but wtf is her plan for after he escapes

FL is so terrifyingly beautiful, she’s so cool.

Though I don’t get why they always have to make the FL be put into a novel when the FL is going to act mostly like the character anyways. I know that it’s to explain how they have all knowing knowledge about the world but how am I supposed to believe that she was a normal person beforehand? No sane person can handle this cruel family.
Not really a problem though, just my slight rant and me overthinking.

WE FOUND GOLD BABY!!!!!!! A true villainess and she's a mother fucking boss!!!! She evil, cunning, smart, devious, everything thats sexy and hot. Plus she's ruthless. I love it, is there a web novel? I love this.

@reina001
the previous roxana did go insane, but this new roxana has much more knowledge which is the only reason she hasn't gone crazy yet. she did enter her body at young after all, after getting attached to her new brother only to see him die in front of her, it must've driven her desperation for survival.
or perhaps she's already insane. we did see she was a completely different person prior to her brother's death, maybe her new composed and manipulative nature emerged from her insanity. when she first entered the body, she didn't wish to stand out and had a much quieter demeanor. after his death she realized that to survive, she had to act evil. somewhere down the line it stopped being acting.
the circumstances make the person.

idk, just some thoughts i had on the situation HAHA

Everyone: Most badass Female lead ever!
Medea: Did you say something?
lHUFH5l.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread