Roxana

@68748 Hello! I personally recommend Speed Cat and Princess Alliance, they're quality seems to be better in my eyes! And I'm sure they update quicker tho (kinda not sure yet if they update faster then Sleepy)
This is all my opinion ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Spoiler for new chap:
Kinda feel like she'll fail 😔It always happens in manhwa's upsettingly. rooting for her anyway

I read both versions tbh😂 first to just go through looking at the art, then reading the details. Sleepy translations words are much accurate imo though. their tls are koreans. But then again, its all up to us where to readxD

No man should be ashamed of reading shojo/josei, I'm just here to look at the amazing artwork of strong independent woman

So excited for the next chapter! Thank you Sleepy for providing! Can't get enough of the pretty dresses, and Kassis flexing his muscles/showing off the veins in his arms :D :D

Someone removed the Reverse Harem tag, why was it even there in the first place? Is it because of the original novels FL? She didn't appear yet.

@Bloodhunt749 one male lead; other guys probably have crushes on FML tho

the Reverse Harem tag was incorrectly attributed to this manhwa, because the "original plot" of the manhwa, before the reincarnation, had a reverse harem kind of situation (and it wasn't even our FML; it was another girl). It's all explained in the first few chapters

Aww man chapter 24 was getting good!! Now I have to wait :(
But I don't get why
she led the rescue team/ soldiers from the other place to the northern forest and had her butterflies eat them ??

Fed-Kun's army
This is top tier in this "I'm a villainess" sub-genre. Great art, great story, and a lead that's not too far ahead of the main antagonists but can at least handle them, to an extent. I really love the FL's character design, too. They didn't shy away from making her look the part, with this evilly stunning look to her. Excited to see where this goes. Thanks to all the teams who have and will work on this!!

Users who are viewing this thread