RTA Sousha wa Game Sekai kara Kaerenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
The princess is nekomimi :meguupog: :meguupog: :meguupog:
( I've been bamboozled the ears are fake :notlikethis: )

Supporter
I feel like there should be a deleted scene where he runs face-first into that wall and knocks himself out, because the game might be janky as hell but the world it's based on isn't.

Dex-chan lover
I got the Lakitu-skip and warp pipe to 8-1 references from SM64 and SMB1 respectively. Any others that I might have missed?

Dex-chan lover
this takes being stupid af to a whole other level, in other series the MC is treating the now real physical world as nothing more then a game and the now real physical living people as mere NPC's, but in this one, the author is treating the whole fucking world as nothing more then a poorly made buggy mess of a game... not even half of chapter one is all you need to know this will be worse then shit, would have been thousands of times better and possibly even readable if the first wall he tries to run through turned out to be precicely that, a solid wall, serving to wake this braindead moron up from his dcelusional imagination and realize that this is not a game but real world and that it is not some fucking stupid game but reality that just happens to have some slight similarities.

Dex-chan lover
Real Time Attack goes harder than Speedrun, but the latter is faster to say and ergo quicker to get the point across...

Is saying RTA as an acronym swifter than saying Speedrun? Damn, now I'm in the mood to race against King Dedede, but my DS battery broke...

Dex-chan lover
Lol this is hilarious

Thx for the tl. Also I really like how you overlay words with hidden meaning. I'm assuming that was kanji with different furigana in the raw. The overlay was a genius idea to present this.

Dex-chan lover
fucking hell that shit was wild from start to finish man you can't just beat this pilot chapter lmao

Group Leader
I finally got around to pushing a v2 for this (Wanted to fix a minor naming continuity error and a major mistake I made due to speedreading the script, and fix the bad redraws and minor mistakes while I'm at it too). Add 1h20m to the timer for excessive redraw fixing.
Guess my run is now a spliced one

Thx for the tl. Also I really like how you overlay words with hidden meaning. I'm assuming that was kanji with different furigana in the raw. The overlay was a genius idea to present this.
And yes, it is. Borrowed the idea from my past group.

Contributor
Live by the sword bugs, die by the sword bugs. Now he's kinda stuck with what seems like a bug causing a softlock situation.

Probably gonna have to restart and re-do somehow. It'd be hard for a manga to keep calling itself "RTA" when the speedrun part is over in the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
reading this chapter again, realized that the bug happens on page 39 - when Daanya goes through the wall in Arachne's castle, she glitches in the top left panel

Fed-Kun's army
Fist thing I tought of when I saw that stupid cat thinking
rdra5o.png

Users who are viewing this thread