Rule - Annihilation Classroom -

Aggregator gang
I'm not against these type of death survival mangas but the pacing for this one sucks. You can have a good premise and good art but have nothing to show if your story pacing sucks.

Group Leader
I won't associate myself with the MC if I were them. He just keep getting his classmates and teacher killed.

Also this manga is trash.

...Followed. lol.

I see a character who looks like ichigo. Anyways this looks good

The MC is the type i hate the most. Spouting nonsense about doing the right thing without thinking of the consequences and getting everyone killed along the way. I wonder how anyone is still even talking to him at this point. He has been in class for 2 days and got 3 people killed. That has to be some kind of record.

Dex-chan lover
So the MC is really academically smart and yet has a screw or 3 loose when dealing with this...."issue"

WHY DOES HE NEVER THINK

Also another one of those self-righteous snobs, this is why Overpowered MCs are 10 times better

i ve read the raw and..
the end is not very good. the blond grill is dead after protectin the MC. and the blond guy who everyone afraid of is a good guy that wants to kill the culprit, and everyone mistakin that he is the one who kills everyone. in the end, he is dead and the real culprit is the MC first friends in that highschool (hasebe and misora or somethin iirc). and thats it, if there something wrong feel free to correct it

Dex-chan lover
This is absolute trash.

Which should be obvious from the cover and premise, but still.

Dex-chan lover
MAn, towards the end does the author seriously
kill off the blonde girl? Lame.

i don't understand the plot of this manga... i mean it's just 1 person, he can just buy 1 litter of gasoline and set the dude on fire
that will solve the entire thing :3

This could be good but hell here we go again with the usual Japanese MC

This shit is so bad it negatively overflows and becomes a masterpiece.

Dex-chan lover
oh come on guys, even if you don't like the ending the story is not that bad i saw the raws and i expected an ending like that, i would have prefered a more happy ending but still not that bad considering the awful endings i saw already this is in the middle low

PD. by the way any good mangas you can recommend me? i finished with all the mangas in my list, even some weird ones i prefer some that are complete but if not it's okay

Users who are viewing this thread