Rule - Annihilation Classroom -

Okay, so like I've finished reading it. I just want to say Kannagi best girl. T_T <3

Well, it's the dude's first manga. Here's hoping he improves. The MC's flashback wasn't all that bad, even if it was very cliché.

At the very least, I think we can all say that it was a unique approach to the murder classroom setting. Besides, I actually really liked it.

Pretty good, don't listen to the idiots who say this sucked because this character did something dumb thus this manga sucks. Other more popular manga like: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, etc, have done dumber things like characters having plot armor to stop them from dying. If those authors didn't intend to kill their characters off then they shouldn't have put them in the position where they would of died to their wounds.

I'm not saying this manga is the best but it's definitely above average (least a 7) and the reason it loses points, for me, is
because the harem lost waifu(s). #SavetheWaifus

Fed-Kun's army
It was a meh. It was like a classis horror movie. Everyone is making dumb decisions,everyone is crazy and there is no likeable character here.

Dex-chan lover
Plot wraps up nicely, simple but well drawn art, just a great manga overall, if your looking to read this just do it!

After reading so many horrible killing classroom manga, this one was a breath of fresh air. Nothing too special, but a fun read.

Oh, dude this is so stupid lmao. Like, it's not even bad but really, really stupid. The amount of plot holes is insane, honestly. This feels like it could've been 20 chapters shorter. Like, read it if you want to. You can do worse, but you can also do much better.

Users who are viewing this thread