Rule - Annihilation Classroom -

Agh I hate this.
I just read like... 17 or 16 chapters, I couldn't bear that single one more.

Like... it could have been alright but the pacing does my head in. Also most of the characters are unlikable and their actions are straight up incomprehensible at times. That blonde guy and girl infuriate me especially.

3, 19 latest issue and think its a great mystery manga, bloody and gory and think every thing in between, can't wait to unravel the story further in the next issue August 20

Bruh just call the cops on the 2 ass lads smfh also read ending this is the must mega bruh shit ever

Dex-chan lover
Not the best thing but it is pretty enjoyable way better than wise mans grandchild fucking trash tier ass anime and manga

Wow this sure was crap and lacked any sense. The end is a disappointment and lacked any explanation. 1/10.

@rokegle135
Was it? Comparing it to bottom of the barrel tier garbage like wise man's grandchild doesn't really excuse this manga's glaring faults. Dumb characters made dumber for the sake of the plot, third rate mystery that solved itself without any clues given, and highly unsatisfying ending. No development, no message, and a complete lack of meaning or aesthetic in the murders, plus drama that was awful and came out of nowhere.

This trash was edgy just for the sake of it. I've seen guro treating the deceased with more respect.

A decent manga all around but that ending was not satisfying in the least. Maybe if they fleshed things out a bit more instead of just introducing plot points with no real connection to each other? Who knows. Was a fun read up until the final chapter though.

@Isekaijin

They didn't call this a masterpiece, dude, just that they enjoyed it. Don't have to give an essay on why their personal opinion was wrong or whatever. People can still enjoy something with a trash story and trash characters. Take a chill pill or something.

Wow this sure was crap and lacked any sense. The end is a disappointment and lacked any explanation. 1/10.
Sadly this is very accurate description of this manga.
The plot points were so loosely connected togethet in last chapters, its obvious they were made up later and were not originally planned, unlike "Route End" for example, where story was thought-through beforehand.
Still, Mirai Nikki is guilty if same as this manga - just like in annihilation classroom, in Mirai Nikki plot points connections were made up later on but at least they were tighted up properly, unlike this manga. In other words - even-made-up-in-progress plot can still be good if you tie up the loose ends properly and this one manga just fails hard to do so.

Fed-Kun's army
All of you guys saying that this manga was horrible...you are all fucking stupid.
You can't recognize TRUE ART

THIS MANGA IS A FUCKING MASTERSHIT
A MAGNUM DONGPUS!!!

Is so fucking shit, and garbage, it became something completely different that we can't even completely comprehend with our mortal minds.

The author is a fucking genius, no, he is a God.

Contributor
already exist: https://mangadex.org/title/24539/rule-annihilation-classroom

Users who are viewing this thread