Runway de Waratte

Hi! You did a very good job translating this! I love this series and appreciate your work, so if you do decide to continue to translate it, I’d be grateful! Thank you

Thank you for translating! Love this series and I'm glad someone translated another chapter! Pretty great quality too

No no,
Thank you for picking up this series
Please continue to translate this series from now on, I will looking forward to it

Dex-chan lover
Is there any romance development at some point between Chiyuki and Ikuto?

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone just tell me if there is any Romance development later on? Mostly interested in Chiyuki and Ikuto ship.

Dex-chan lover
@t this is just not your taste i guess. There is another title with the same premise for your description i think. The fashion knowledge in this manga is a more supplementary knowledge support than the main interest of this story. It's more like how to do business in fashion design than enticing people to looks fashionable

Sorry to say, but I already fell in love with the old art ;_;
It just so childish and cute. And his new art much shaped, filled, and mature.
Still like the story tho, but I can't resist to say what's on my mind about this.

Not sure why the rating is so low :< I think it’s pretty good ! The characters are likable and the plot is interesting, so give it a try !

Chiyuki's one of the best characters I've seen
She's too stubborn to give up, even after the verbal taunts she received.
And she's challenging the notion of tall models in the industry.

10/10

Dex-chan lover
i wish it could have more frequent release :/ but probably no chance for any group to pick it up when it has english release

Users who are viewing this thread