Runway de Waratte

@Hejti we are working on it! It's just that our PR is busy irl so we haven't released in a while, but we will definitely continue to release the series.

Dex-chan lover
@mul0 good to hear that, after the anime i got hooked with this series and while it might be strange becouse its about fashion its so hard to stop watching/reading

@Hetji same here! it's a really addictive series. I really love it

@NGOtaku we released our version of chapter 104. We're not leaving behind the chapters that were snipped.

So has fan translation stopped due to it now being officially licensed? And if so will a new chapter be released only once the official translation has came out.

@RagedPhoenix no, scanlation has not stopped on this series. If you check the release date of the chapters you can see that we released 104 9 days ago and we're also close to release 105.

Which chapter is the last episode of the anime? I'm getting back to fashion designing and I need more inspiration! :)

@nebureader I would continue with the manga from chapter 74/75 onwards. You need to read it in Fallen Angels website since it's not available here!

Hope the best for your fashion design :D

Fed-Kun's army
I mean it couldn’t have been cancelled if it was popular enough to get an anime...right?

Users who are viewing this thread