Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
BTW, "Shogun" was written with katakana (plus it was slightly "misspelled") which generally indicates foreign word so it's highly likely that Dias was completely unaware of the enemy's significance. A literal translation in relevant part would be: "...Eh, something like a "sho-gun" or something" when he was remembering so he still doesn't know.

Fed-Kun's army
@Landale Totally agree, but age difference is just one of those things that can really drag my enjoyment of a series down, fantasy setting or not.

Fed-Kun's army
@Drifter

Agreed. There's food and supplies, and there's facing death to show your girl you'd do anything for your woman. I wouldn't blame her if she was drenched.

Dex-chan lover
@Landale
More like he decide that on his own, we don't know anything about her side.

And hey, they just got 2 adoptive (elf) daughters to care for, so sex can wait.

That said, she definitely don't plan on letting him go for sure.
In the latest chapter raw.

Dias "This is Aruna, my fianc-"
Aruna "Wife"

I lol'd so hard.

Dex-chan lover
>tfw you've never had a girl exclaim she wants to marry you over and over after she sees you whacking your turtlehead for a few hours

You guys ever play Crusader Kings II? Marrying lusty 16 year olds is the standard, and you can be anywhere from 16 to 80 years old. Then of course depending on your religion and government, you could even have 3 other 16 year olds as your concubines or secondary wives.

Tbh, if the guy was just slightly younger and her slightly older, I wouldn' have any misgivings. like like 28 & 19. That said, even though he is almost old enough to be her dad, in this setting it isn't too unbearable.... So far anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar They're a tribe that maintains itself through hunting and resource gathering. The guy can whack something that should be impossible solo and kills it, and the previous day hunts down 30 freaking buffalo alone. He's like the perfect specimen of what females would seek out in a tribe like that, reliable, strong, can protect those around him and children with him would most likely inherit good genes from him.

It's not really gold digging.

Double-page supporter
NOXIAN GUILLOTINE
latest

that turtle just get dunked by darius and darius ult is true damage
RIP TURTLE
never aim at ossan waifu
because ossan will protect his waifu and you'll die

Users who are viewing this thread