Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
10 kids? That is a noble goal, Aruna. Go for it! But you better start increasing the pressure on Dias to get his di-...err, to hold his end up in the endeavor.
Cute elf girls with sad faces from memories of Mom and Dad made it rain inside my apartment so much I had trouble reading.

Greetings, Ganesha. Please stop trunkhandling the neighbor lord. It'll upset the sheep.

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy I think it just means the fact that he has slaves is not something bad. The implication considering the ending, is that he may be acquiring non human slaves and taking them under his care under the pretext that they're simply slaves.

Supporter
@Markgraf I agreed on every point of yours, some sizeable quantity of feels.

I wonder if he's going to build a settlement of Ajin so they can all call somewhere home.

Really loving this manga the elf girls are so cute so was Aruna saying she's the wife and that she wants 10 kids xD I don't know I was weary of this dude but it seems like he's next best bro.

Eldan is probably just a nice guy that accidentally got a harem as well that's why he was thought to be a womanizer

Dex-chan lover
@wahyurockajn Probably? That color-coded relationship system did not really struck me to distinguish white and blue.
@Ingway Alredy greyish zone considering argument of MC in previous chapter. And it's only this particular case, there could (and will be) a lot more encounters in the future.

Dex-chan lover
I love the idea of someone who's the main character of a harem anime that's a side character in a more series one.

Also Edan being Ganesha is the best thing ever and I love him

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is exceeding high levels of wtf

And that guy gives off the vibes of a fat happy Indian man

Why does he have a literal harem

Dex-chan lover
@CyanHide Not sure how he was described in the WN LN or w.e, but the fact the elephant man reminded a lot of us of India right away makes it kinda funny and a little too stereotypical.

gotta love muscular men splashing each other in the crick, chasing each other, wrestling nude and drying off and getting dressed after some sweaty gay sex in the crick.

Users who are viewing this thread