Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Of course a battle would arouse an oni. Just wonder who’ll get crossbreed children first, Dias or Klaus...

Dex-chan lover
This.
Chapter.
Was.
Great.

When the snake has more priority than the enemy soldiers.

Forgot who Richard was, but I fear asfhoiasfjoiasfjpi may be right and the captor may be trying to frame Dias. Aruna was wise to increase the bribe from possible enemies.

People need to notice Dias's Armor of God! Dude makes 100x the size of his force retreat simply from his good reputation and good relationships by being a good dude. Simply being virtuous turned his plight from an impossible suicide mission into a strenuous, but feasible exercise. The biggest threat to them was a snake one missed but the other warned of.

Good stuff. I love this manga.

Contributor
@warriorg Richard is the First Prince and Diane's older brother. Dias is the one that saved his ass when he stupidly got cornered by enemy forces, and was trained by Dias afterwards on the King's orders. Richard knows first hand not to fuck with Dias.

Double-page supporter
@Kuroku I thought he was warning to not accidentally step on that cute snake, not that the snake was dangerous.

@warriorg they were supposed to intercept them before they made contact with dias, they just failed miserably. There'd be no point preventing that if their goal was to frame Dias for killing the princess.

Also I was thinkin he was calling out to make sure he didn't step on the little snake on accident, tho that's just my interpritation.

Dex-chan lover
I think the "faintly red" means that they are doing something bad(kidnap a princess) to further their own goals(get the stamp)

Dex-chan lover
the princess should just have brought a snake handler instead of soldiers, seems Diaz takes snakes more seriously.

sure I want these chapters faster but then my meal would be over sooner Thank you for the update date really.

Dex-chan lover
The "Echo" part of the divinition... Is it about how the news of the fight will "echo" through out the kingdom/empire?

Users who are viewing this thread