Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama

Double-page supporter
Just found this manga, it's really cute so far!
I could do without the girl being 15 but it's not exactly unrealistic for a plains tribe of the like.

Really liking this but one thing I've kinda noticed about our MC here, hes basically who Guts would be if his life never went to shit from the get go

The character design is mostly nice and the world is kinda interesting, and I like the townbuilding premise of the story... But there's just way too much narration and the pacing is pretty poor because of it. Instead of things developing naturally it just feels like a series of random encounter events happening with Dias himself not really striving toward anything, at least not in any measurable way. It's a fun enough read, but no more than that.

Fed-Kun's army
This is unexpectedly.... soothing?? I mean, not many manga can just get a hold of me so fast, I kept clicking next and wanted more!

Dex-chan lover
Rarely do I give anything a 10/10, but this story is so pleasant to read, with no moody teenagers or needless bullshit.
I could also do without the girl being 15, though. <:

Gemstone names ( ay ) or other special names
( yurt ) i have seen in this Manga, have same meanings in Turkish. I dont know, is it how the original author or the translation team wrote down?

Dex-chan lover
This is a great series! It's been a while since I found a series I wished wasn't only monthly. Usually I'm indifferent but in the case of this series I really wish it released more often. At the same time it's worth the wait anyways.

The only thing that irks me about this manga is
Why couldn't the author make her 18? The author could have easily given the MC the excuse of holding off until they got to know each other better. Like I can find no reason why she has to be 15. None.
But it's more of a pet peeve I guess.
I'm still going to keep reading but that'll probably still bother me.

Dex-chan lover
oddly soothing to read....... i like how everything progresses and stuff. damn
ill be expecting that princess to come back soon lol

Users who are viewing this thread