Ryoushin no Shakkin wo Katagawari shite morau Jouken wa Nihon Ichi Kawaii Joshikousei to Issho ni Kurasu koto deshita. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Man I hope the MC's fellowship with Taka and his family was not a one-off thing. Cause damn those guys were his bros LOL, and I kinda felt a bit bad when they were confronted. At least they were looking out for the MC more than the actual parents.

Dex-chan lover
somehow I think I might prefer being a yakuza underling than being under the thumb of the bourgeoisie pig

Double-page supporter
why are there so many garbage "hot girl suddenly forces plain loser to be attached to her" tropes? its not original at all

Aggregator gang
Note for the TL:

You messed up a bit with translating the number. The number you wrote the pronunciation for is 39,097,977

If you replace the first two "kyuu" with "roku" (and adjust pronunciation as needed) then you'll get 36,067,977:

(San Zen Rok-Pyaku Roku Man, Nana Sen Kyuu Hyaku Nana Jyu Nana)

Dex-chan lover
What did the Quintuplets' author do?
Well, it pertains to the ending and who wins, so it's a spoiler.

Basically, the author said he didn't like the "first girl wins" trope, and was adamant about introducing all five of them at once. Which is all fair and good. But then the final arc was all about which girl the MC met first as a childhood friend, and that was a major part about who won.

Users who are viewing this thread