Ryoushin no Shakkin wo Katagawari shite morau Jouken wa Nihon Ichi Kawaii Joshikousei to Issho ni Kurasu koto deshita. - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
Regrets is what you have when you do what every losing harem character does. Not confessing, delaying too much, and generally not following your emotions.

Well, at least she confirmed he heard it. But a little too little, too late.

It's not like it's a big mystery why it would hurt her heart, and she doesn't seem dense enough to not figure that out.

Well, a bit of a coward to save face. But that's up to her to end it like that.

When suggesting doesn't work, just tell him directly. If only she and every other love interest would do that all the time... Then we'd have about 70% fewer chapters on this site. Or a lot more smut.

Dex-chan lover
But is she actually going to give up?

Or is she gonna live, rolling with "maybe there's still a chance?"

I hope they don't completely write her off or out either.

But what is the author gonna do about progress? I hope it's not another guy challenger or the "long lost male friend who miraculously transfers in" trope.

Dex-chan lover
Glad this didn’t get dragged out. Thanks for the scanlation

Dex-chan lover
He's immedietly going to ghost her or be ghosted by her. Maybe they'll try stay friends and have a few super awkward hang outs trying to pretend everything is still like it was but it's over. What you had it over.

Once you admit feelings for another person, everything is over. I wish it wasn't, I wish all the friends I fell in love with said yes and didn't ghost me but I get it. I don't want be around me either.

Users who are viewing this thread