Ryoushin no Shakkin wo Katagawari shite morau Jouken wa Nihon Ichi Kawaii Joshikousei to Issho ni Kurasu koto deshita. - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand, the boxed talks are monologue right, why is she and others replying to it? Do they have mind reading ability or is it all a mistake?
This manga has a weird obsession to use narrative boxes that way for some retarded reason. Some of them are actual boxes while others aren't. The excuse i think was, his thoughts are easy to read? Some stupid shit like that. All it does though is to confuse the reader.

Dex-chan lover
British and cooking???

clears throat

"RIGHT MATES TIME FOR TEA AND CRUMPETS"
"ROIGHTO ROIGHTO TOIME FOR SOME PROPAH BEANS ON TOAST AN' SPOTTED DICK" it'd be unbelievably hilarious if the Brits' depiction was closer to some Birmingham working class folk, bad teeth and all, instead of the blonde-haired, blue-eyed wealthy handsome people we're undoubtedly gonna see

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand, the boxed talks are monologue right, why is she and others replying to it? Do they have mind reading ability or is it all a mistake?
GduTe6R.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
But she was very careful to make sure other people heard her.

It's not that things are moving forward without you knowing; it's that you're so far behind reality it seems like it.

If you really don't want to listen to someone like that, you don't just respond with those affirming phrases. You bring up other unrelated things, or just deny what he says. Or you ask as if you didn't hear something constantly. Or counter with something even more intense. Or, you know, just tell him.

I'm not sure I've ever seen this many guys with girlfriends in a romcom before.

These guys are so mentally weak.

Supporter
Y
This manga has a weird obsession to use narrative boxes that way for some retarded reason. Some of them are actual boxes while others aren't. The excuse i think was, his thoughts are easy to read? Some stupid shit like that. All it does though is to confuse the reader.
Yeah well if that was the point then they succeeded I'm still confused af, never had to think this much while reading simple rom com. At first I though it's just her being able to literally read his mind as he once asked iirc "does she read my mind" but then even other people did and I was like what is happening rn?!

Dex-chan lover
Time to teach them the joys of steak & kidney pie and sticky toffee pudding.

Users who are viewing this thread