Ryoushin no Shakkin wo Katagawari shite morau Jouken wa Nihon Ichi Kawaii Joshikousei to Issho ni Kurasu koto deshita.

Cute girl, but this topic has two new popular manga. (debt inherited and paid off by rich girl), wonder why they both came out and if either is a clone of the other.

Fed-Kun's army
Cute girl, but this topic has two new popular manga. (debt inherited and paid off by rich girl), wonder why they both came out and if either is a clone of the other.
As far as I can see, the only real difference is that the girl here isn't an excuse to finance yakuza traffics, and at least I appreciate that.
Both are low tier comics but they could have some potential: this one plot-wise, the other fanservice-wise.

I only fail to get why some thought bubbles become speech bubbles here, if a square means the mc is thinking don't make the girl answer, it confuses everything.

Dex-chan lover
I like the situation & characters, but god this is sloooow. 10 chapters in, and we've barely moved past the initial setup. Every five-minute interaction gets stretched over 2 or 3 chapters in which ... nothing ... happens ... while the dialogue & narration restate the same basic info and positions over and over again:

She: "I'm a provocative free spirit who loves and is also messing with you haha!"
He: "I have reservations."
She: "I'm a provocative free spirit who loves and is also messing with you haha!"
She: "I'm a provocative free spirit..."

And on and on and on andonandon. While the pages are all relentlessly boring face grids. It's maddening.

Still on board tho (y)

Dex-chan lover
I like the story but those rectangular monologues I really hate them and like a non creative sadist writer those internal dialogues are in every page, meh who cares the girl is cute and I hope other mangakas suffer reading this contradiction
and don't make the same mistake in their stories mostly in the in "the eternal monologues" uncanny valey

Dex-chan lover
36M JPY are equal to 3,6B IDR
thats quite amount of money.
and then got fully paid over his dick. LOL

Double-page supporter
i usually like stories like this
but after 4 chapters, feels lacking or idk if this has to do with the fMC expressions and art and how the story progressed

If you think the monologues are a little excessive sometimes keep in mind that this is an adaptation, so author was just trying not to compromise on details here

Contributor
Between the title and first chapter I kind of was assuming this would be subverting the standard "I bought your debt so now we're a couple" premises, and doing something with a light-hearted and/or humorous romance.

Instead it doubles-down and is one of those weird "let me manipulate you aggressively to non-consensually get you do what you would have wanted to do anyway" setups.

Some people's jam, definitely, but I found it really uncomfortable and had to set it down.

Dex-chan lover
Well, if you have a fetish for being enslaved, this is the manga for you.

For the general audience, it's a flaming pile of garbage from start to finish, from the overall plot to how the characters behave - none of that even remotely resembles the real life.

Oh, and also, just for fun, try reading a couple chapters and then imagining the main characters' genders switched in all these situations, hehe.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This girl is not a good person! Much worse than the debt collectors to be honest. At least they didn't have any ulterior motives, and still wanted him to live a NORMAL life. Dropped!

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think I've ever hated a character as much as I hate Kaede. I keep hoping for a moment of her realizing how much of horrible piece of shit garbage person she is and think she doesn't deserve him, but no, it just never happens. I just hate her more with every chapter.

Kinda annoys me that the MC doesn't step in and defend Taka-san from their abuse. He supposedly looks at him as a big brother and someone whe has been really nice to him and he practically just watches two strangers verbally abuse him for half the first chapter and said nothing to him when he left.
He just stands there doing fuck all. He didn't even clarify to the girl later that Taka-san is a nice guy who helped him a lot and there's no reason to be scared of him. He just let them think he's some asshole thug who came to kidnap and exploit him to get back the money his dad borrowed.

Taka-san deserves better.

Group Leader
I gave this some thought and Taka-san definitely was a better guy then the girl. but if you look at it from that angle the actual horrors of what the mc is getting roped into is being revealed. Taka-san is the one guy who the Mc can depend on in his life, the one who taught him anything. He is at least a father or brother figure for the mc, and then the girl kicks him out of the mc's life and basically makes the MC financially dependent on her.
now, I don't know about you, but the act of cutting someone off from his one friend, making him owe you an enormous favor and then fucking buying him like he's a slave sounds to me like emotional abuse and a very toxic relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread