Ryuu Kusari no Ori - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.5

Fed-Kun's army
Let me guess, on MC's journey later on, he will encounter "superior" Japanese cuisine as well, right? Ugh.

Dex-chan lover
@Lorexen
I loved it when he blocked 200kg sword with it, swung by the guy strong enough to lift it and even boosted with that Qi thingy and magic. Yep, that's how they work. But in the end I was pleasantly surprised that it broke without cutting opponents sword in half.
But I really like the slow pace of it, can't wait for the next chapter!

Oh sh*t this is so exciting, can't wait for next chapter

Thanks for the chapter!!!

Group Leader
@BananowyJE haha we where also saying that I was bruh I'm surprised that shit didn't break the first swing bahaha! When he called it superior craftsmanship or whatever I was like PFFFFTT bruh you picked literally the weakest sword! Yeah this one is really fun to translate I like to go ham on the fx that fight was incredibly fun to typeset.

Dex-chan lover
Not even 2 chapters in and its already fellating the katana

I hope he ended hos friendship wity both of his childhod friends coz they did a cunt move on our mc

Damn another mc left by his girl. This kind of manga really shits on my heart but I hope there will be good times ahead.

Dex-chan lover
Thorough examination of his body when he's unconscious ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
of course, 3 pages to the katana wank. When will japs learn the katana wasn't even good compared to other swords in its era.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of fucking idiot would use a katana to do perpendicular blocks of a giant 2 handed sword? At least it shattered eventually, like anyone with 1/2 a brain would know it would if used like that.

Maybe if he's going to use a unique weapon that other people in the academy don't, learn how to use it first and don't try to use it like it's a western longsword like a blithering idiot?

Like others have already said, no way would harder and more brittle steel used in Katana's hold up to that kind of abuse, it should have shattered on the first block. It's sharper, sure, but much more fragile.

Users who are viewing this thread