Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - A cruel crimson

Supporter
she might have acted on the impulse that even Yuki might have been behind the actions that nearly had Dion killed. so she went to confirm it dealing in a very direct way, since Yuki did actually (seemingly) abuse her magic power. Guild Master might have presumed Yuki could be looking for finishing the Job of killing MC for all she know.

or at least i hope that's it.
It felt like that to me too, that the GM was checking if Yuki had something to do… or may be she just wanted a serious fight xD.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of wish they'd just let Yuki and dion reunite. Jfc I don't see the point in this sub plot

Dex-chan lover
Tru, but one way or another the Guildmaster will probably say something which either convinces Yuki that Dion really died and she goes off the rails, or she will say something uncertain which in turn makes Yuki continue the search without knowing, if he's alive and question her party/herself ugh

Also, Unreasonably hot alchemist with tits bare out - Check ô_o
That is a very good point. I would kinda hope she says he dies, so they cross paths later on. But part of me wants the friend to know what her party did as well. Cheers friend, you have a great weekend.

Dex-chan lover
While I want the reunion to wait a bit so Dion can grow more, I do hope the GM tells her everything. The childhood friend being aware, and even dealing with what happened behind her back while our leads grow would be such a refreshing take on this kind of story. (There are a couple I am reading that still have misunderstandings going after going for years... It gets tiresome.)

Dex-chan lover
It felt like that to me too, that the GM was checking if Yuki had something to do… or may be she just wanted a serious fight xD.
Yeah, all the GM has to work with is his story and needs to investigate. Until then, she has to scrutinize everyone involved. Also, it's just a bad move in general to go telling people about the victim and where they are when the attempted murder is still on the loose.

Storywise, though, this conveys that it's too early for them to meet up anyway. MC pulled out all his new tricks and couldn't touch the GM. If she's a match or stronger, it's going to be awhile before the MC is ready to meet her again.

Users who are viewing this thread