Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - A cruel crimson

Dex-chan lover
Since the guildmaster has an idea about the story (and the receptionist knows the guys who tried killing him are about to run into him in a dungeon again) she should hopefully tell the truth so the hero can kill those guys

You must know as well as i do that in stories like these, MC doesn't really (if ever) kill his betrayers. Even though he has every right to do so. They will just do something to cause their own downfall.

Double-page supporter
The art for this manga has always been epic but woah the start of this chap was epic!

Dex-chan lover
Ok I don’t care whatever the guild master being a battle junkie and if she actually told the hero the truth or not, but are they not gonna do anything with the party? Why are they walking around free? Maybe attempted murder is legal among the adventurers? Ok let’s say they’re still under investigation, but seriously though if the guild master didn’t tell anything to the hero and she just go back to the previous party even just for a moment that would be really stupid af.

Dex-chan lover
I cannot get over how adorable Eldora's expressive ahoge is.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
Guildmaster being like hue hue yer potential hubby is not dead but yer being cucked by a dragon also imma send him to a pharmacy owned by a lady with great honkers :3

Dex-chan lover
Yuki, the useless bitch doesn't know how to read people.
Every character with name of Yuki always like that.

Dex-chan lover
She might have acted on the impulse that even Yuki might have been behind the actions that nearly had Dion killed. so she went to confirm it dealing in a very direct way, since Yuki did actually (seemingly) abuse her magic power. Guild Master might have presumed Yuki could be looking for finishing the Job of killing MC for all she know.
Yup, GM has no reason to trust Yuki, and testing potential threats via combat seems to be her style.

Dex-chan lover
You all can make up your own reasons for why the guildmaster didn't just tell her where to find him, but the truth is simply that it's more convenient for the author to drag this shit out and they can't be arsed to come up with a good explanation, so they just move on and pretend nothing happened.

Contributor
If Lena has one flaw I don't like it's that she seems like a hopeless battle junkie, for a retired former S-rank adventurer. She could have just told Yuki instead of pushing her buttons so she can have another fun sparring session (or so it seems to me). I thought it was in her best interest to have Yuki in a happy and sound state of mind so she can do her quests well? It's baffling, but best case, maybe Lena is cooking something in the way of an investigation.

Anyway, I'm sad that nobody ever tells things straight to Yuki. Not her beloved but cowardly childhood friend, not her scummy party members, not the guild master she works for. Poor girl is going crazy. Dion, you insensitive bastard.

Proper communication is so hard to find in this story, the only two instances I can remember were when Dion came clean to Eldora about the beginning and to Lena about the betrayal.

Enter this stinky hot and barely covered new alchemist/witch. Probably the new source of fanservice now that Eldora has clothes.

Dex-chan lover
Why is her areola out like that? is she topless or something? But I see a top so is she just floppin out?

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, why the unnecessary fight?

I hope it's explained later since it seems like GM knows the childhood friends personally.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, why the unnecessary fight?

I hope it's explained later since it seems like GM knows the childhood friends personally.
It's likely a test by the GM. Does the heroine know Dion was betrayed? Did the heroine participate, or permit the betrayal to happen? Testing her in a heightened emotional state would make it harder to lie.

Fed-Kun's army
It's likely a test by the GM. Does the heroine know Dion was betrayed? Did the heroine participate, or permit the betrayal to happen? Testing her in a heightened emotional state would make it harder to lie.
They could've just talked through it though. But maybe they did after or during the fight.

But yeah, it kind of makes sense based on the personality of the GM because it seems like she started it.

Users who are viewing this thread