Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - A cruel crimson

Dex-chan lover
Since the guildmaster has an idea about the story (and the receptionist knows the guys who tried killing him are about to run into him in a dungeon again) she should hopefully tell the truth so the hero can kill those guys

Dex-chan lover
I low key hate this trope. The constantly one step behind in finding someone. I would much rather they have their confrontation and then continue the adventure
What the fuck do you mean "lowkey"? Go full blow hate boner on it. It's a stupid trope that is 99% of the times used to stall for time, to maintain the "status quo" because changing it (having them confront each other) would mean they need to write something new, god forbid.

Dex-chan lover
It felt like that to me too, that the GM was checking if Yuki had something to do… or may be she just wanted a serious fight xD.
yeah i can see that as it looks like she wanted to see how strong Yuki actually is.

Dex-chan lover
Still blows my mind how insensitive this guy is to his childhood friend...
Me as well. However, as the chapters progressed, I’m starting to understand it a bit. For one, it seems like he has a severe inferiority complex. In all respects, he’s an ordinary guy, but was somehow able to become just competent to not die while being dragged around by Yuki. I get the feeling that he doesn’t actually have an accurate understanding of how important he is to Yuki. I’m guessing that all the time he’s depended on Yuki to keep him alive has blinded him to how supportive his presence could be for his friend. Plus, it looks like Yuki herself doesn’t seem to be super communicative, so she would not have expressed how important he is to her.

Dex-chan lover
Ideally the best way the story plays out is:

Guildmaster fights Yuki or whatever to assess if Yuki is trying to kill Dion or not (or maybe for the fun of it, and uses Dion to provoke her to fight at her strongest). And after confirming tells Yuki the whole story, BUT also that Yuki needs to back off and act like she doesn't know. This is so that they can have Yuki keep an eye of Segrit and collect enough evidence to arrest him, which also prolongs the reunion. Or like, give one where they meet but part ways because Yuki has to do the latter first.

It'd make sense to use Yuki for this since like they've been coworkers for awhile and her being an S rank also helps if she needs to shut down a situation. This also opens up for a later possible plot point of Segrit turning the tides against Yuki so that Dion has to save her ass.

Well, if not, then ggs idk how they're gonna make this make sense lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I ALMOST FORGOT THAT THIS MANGA HAS NIPPLE TIER FANSERVICE

Shook me a bit. Then again, I want to see more of those dragon tits

Getting back to the chapter, I think the Guildmaster is looking for a fight rather than testing Yuki

Dex-chan lover
I like this world. This world has a lot of women with massive racks

Dex-chan lover
So much cancer. Rip breasts, lungs, and mouth, followed by entire body. Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread