Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Persuasion

Dex-chan lover
Why Yuki haven't find Dion yet? Wtf is author doing by uselessly extending this point

Guild master can simply told Yuki of the truth and Dion's location but nooo~ Author will not do it for some grand plot scheme wannabe
Highly doubt we will even have a reunion, until she fails to find him for like 70 chapters then almost falls for the scumbag guy. Orrr she will go full psycho N try killing eldorra

Contributor
Even if the leader was cool and took responsibility for his team's actions, those actions were still "attempted murder" or at the very least "assault". The actual aggressors dont seem remorseful. I'd need more than a bowing of the head and heartfelt apology, else those guys would either have lost their jobs or their heads.
The setting isn't modern murica.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I'm genuinely wondering if the author just plain forgot about Yuki. She was an interesting character and I want to see more of her.

Dex-chan lover
The leader is still suspicious as heck.
Now I wanna see some pain and deaths.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL

Kinda strange to use the word "obey" him makes her seem like she's in a lesser position to Dion and not equals/friends
When you wife tell you to do something you were too lazy to do, you are obeying her.
When your sister tell you to do something because you didn't do it by yourself, you obey her.
When you help your bro build a house and you're a newbie you obey him. (if you're not an idiot and dont want to get a darwin award.)
You can have an equal relationship and still sometime obey the other. This dragon dont know anything about human, she didn't even understand that she should wear cloth as shown here. So MC tell her to get some cloth, because she has to do so for her own good.
Obeying someone dont make you a slave, everyone do so regulary even with friend and all.

Also i dont get why we regulary see these kind of comment when it's a male telling a female to do something but no one say anything when the sex are changed...

Dex-chan lover
dam I love this artist. Also two chapter coming out fast sweet. we want more

Dex-chan lover
Those shadow knights are part of the new 87,000 armed IRS agents and Dion's former party is late with their taxes.

Obviously, I'm totally joking, please don't get your panties twisted.

Thanks for the TL

When you wife tell you to do something you were too lazy to do, you are obeying her.
When your sister tell you to do something because you didn't do it by yourself, you obey her.
When you help your bro build a house and you're a newbie you obey him. (if you're not an idiot and dont want to get a darwin award.)
You can have an equal relationship and still sometime obey the other. This dragon dont know anything about human, she didn't even understand that she should wear cloth as shown here. So MC tell her to get some cloth, because she has to do so for her own good.
Obeying someone dont make you a slave, everyone do so regulary even with friend and all.

Also i dont get why we regulary see these kind of comment when it's a male telling a female to do something but no one say anything when the sex are changed...
You clearly didn't read enough into the context of Kale's words dragons are the highest form of existence in they're world and the way she spoke was as if Dion had "tamed" her which was why Dion said "that's.....well lets leave that for another time" with a troubled sweating expression that implies he feels a need to set the record straight
Also regardless of gender I'd have still said the same thing
Fun fact the dragon that saved Kale and the guildmaster in her flashback a few chapters ago was

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Even if the leader was cool and took responsibility for his team's actions, those actions were still "attempted murder" or at the very least "assault". The actual aggressors dont seem remorseful. I'd need more than a bowing of the head and heartfelt apology, else those guys would either have lost their jobs or their heads.
Yea.. typical manga/anime logic... If you "let a dungeon run" for some months, you have a definite survey and defiinite statistics. Thats when you can make people responsible who requested a new evaluation. Financially and reputation wise. And not by killing/almost killing them.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this series is actually Nothing but copium with the occasional plot thrown at us

Dex-chan lover
I do not require a Berserk level of grimdark... but the whole "yeah no i was a bother so it is only natural that you would want to kill me"... so far the only punishment is that one of the guys has a bit less hair than before i remember another manga where the entire village tries to kill the MC and he just goes i`m so sorry i just want to live in peace, just go away and again... sorry.

I like this story and the art style (not talking about the random booba), but oh i soo hate that softness and i know is not a cultural thing, in another manga the MC lets a bandit go and then that bandit goes and kidnaps a bunch of children, MC gets properly scolded and reminded of the world he lives in and then we see him killing, not just for killing but because is the best option at the moment, he does not become a killing machine, just a man that will use lethal force when necessary. But this is not that manga, this MC is soft for softness sake and will stay like that... i dread the time when he will just forgive and forget his former party members a couple of times before they do something way too stupid to solve.

Dex-chan lover
The art is incredibly good. But the mc's personality seriously need a beating. At this point it's just author's plot device. There is no chance someone can be this naive in real life after experiencing what he got in the past

Dex-chan lover
People always forget the base premise of the plot (one reason being the release gap between each chapter), and western readers always want MC's to be OP and act like a veteran soldier.

To majority of readers, low self-esteem is a minor and fictional issue which should get resolved immediately, as they believe it hampers their idea of character building (which basically entitles to MC beating up everyone who stands in the way).
Nah.. your statement would work in other series but not this one. It's just unrealistic to be so forgiving at near-death experience many times. The one who can do that is only brainwashed people or people who have high self-esteem in his own constitution. This can't happen to someone who have low self-esteem.

Contributor
Annoying prick still had the attitude to mouth off even after his boss sliced his topknot off... boss turned out to have a bit of reason in him, though that doesn't excuse his "attack first ask questions later" thing he did after Eldora left. An apology shouldn't be enough to excuse attempted murder, but hey, apparently there's no such thing as the rule of law in this town. Might makes right and Eldora is the law right now.

Reminds me of the rhetorical statement "If apologies solved everything we wouldn't need police" - well lo and behold, there is no "town guard" to keep the peace and an apology apparently solved everything. :pepela:

Kale didn't teach the male lead anything (yet) contrary to what I expected, but her healing process is intriguing. Still nothing to show for Yuki's side, sigh...

Meanwhile, his old party seems to be in deep shit in the dungeon. I wonder if they'll still be alive by the time the scouts and the protagonists get there.

This artist is so talented, just to random put in titty shots and foot fetish fan service. Its so weird I cant not laugh when it pops up. Then the story is... just lacking common sense at times I don't know how to feel about this one, I guess its entertaining at least.

A shadow knight, okay so what about 40 shadow knights, will you still be okay logian, cause i think they will xD. a smart dungeon that doesnt show the reader the behind the scenes or take place there thats a neat spin. and if it was intentionally going for an A-rank eval or lower then it's either an S+ rank or i guess special A . since they havent used special or high/low i'd go with S though. lmao i'm glad yuki aint with them.

shadow knights be like: Dion sends his regards.

Users who are viewing this thread