Dex-chan lover
Why'd eldora's titties pop out lol
Because the one button containing them pop off lol
gfTvNWJ.png

Dex-chan lover
Everyone talking about the Survey Corps: KILL KILL KILL

Those who remember: o7

Fed-Kun's army
Man, this chapter brought out all the half-assed edgelords and apologist retards, huh?
As a full-fledged tryhard edgelord my resolution to this altercation would be to: a. Beat these cunts within an inch of death; b. Heal them as best you can afterwards; c. Repeat steps a & b until their spirits break; d. Once the process is done gently remind the cunts that even if scammers try to abuse the system that's no reason for them to resort to thuggery and they should continue to take their job seriously.
Simple, neat, has the least aftermath for himself and the guild, won't take too long, and lets Eldora destress as much as she wants.

Dex-chan lover
You know that special force, specialized police corps and all rarely are paid more, or barely more than regular police?
And they still do their job.

Paying people more dont make them do their job better, it just attract unwanted greedy and useless trash that will not do their job.
Adventurers aren't being paid a low wage normally, they get variable pay depending on the job, with a high potential income. If you take someone used to making a lot of money and make them work a low paying job, it's going to be irritating to them. Particularly when they could quite possibly have been drawn to the job because of the high income potential. A better comparison isn't police, but a defense attorney that is used to being payed a lot, being forced to be a public defender. The job isn't as similar but the income situation is. Besides this isn't a situation of the survey team not doing their job, they did their job fine, this is a situation of them trying to stop people from inflating the number of survey jobs they have to take.

Dex-chan lover
OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS IS SUCH A SHIT SHOW, JESUS CHRIST PLESE STOP

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
what fucking losers. so they're shit at their job and people kept complaining about the difficulty of that one specific dungeon yet they still didn't even begin to question if maybe somethings actually wrong with their evaluation and blamed it on others being too weak. truly the worst kind of people.

Aggregator gang
I'm wondering if the other cases were adventurers scamming or not.
The survey team fucked up here, there's nothing to say that they haven't fucked up before and beat the shit out of people that weren't scamming, that were right.

This draws all of their past surveys into question, especially since they assault and potentially kill their critics. That or the critics don't say anything as who would the guild believe: the survey team or random adventurers?

Dex-chan lover
He is already pretty wimpy and pathetic with his attitute but now he makes this face as well;

RLhac6o.png

Do they really have to draw him so goofy lol. I can't take him seriously at all.

Dex-chan lover
Killing the team who have total support and trust of the Guild of Adventurers is a very, VERY bad idea.
Meh, they admitted to repeatedly assaulting other adventurers and were spotted forcing the main cast to join them in an alley. There will be plenty of witnesses to verify they were out of line.

Dex-chan lover
Adventurers aren't being paid a low wage normally, they get variable pay depending on the job, with a high potential income. If you take someone used to making a lot of money and make them work a low paying job, it's going to be irritating to them. Particularly when they could quite possibly have been drawn to the job because of the high income potential. A better comparison isn't police, but a defense attorney that is used to being payed a lot, being forced to be a public defender. The job isn't as similar but the income situation is. Besides this isn't a situation of the survey team not doing their job, they did their job fine, this is a situation of them trying to stop people from inflating the number of survey jobs they have to take.
Their job is literaly the same as police and special force, they fight and risk their life to protect other people daily life.
Also, the country where atorney earn the most are the country where they are the most corrupt.

Dex-chan lover
Killing the team who have total support and trust of the Guild of Adventurers is a very, VERY bad idea.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, for those who can't wait for the outcome:
Er1gQpj.png

VzWMIOr.png

Also, best panel:
9Cn1I0N.png
Best panel indeed

Dex-chan lover
I still don’t get why the helmet of the shadow knight wasn’t enough proof that something weird was going on.
It was a helmet from a white knight, the basic mob filling up the first floor. And we see in the previous chapter that Eldora barely got any money for it. (100 gold. For comparison ch9 p6 says their inn costs them 3000 gold per night)

The previous chapter also ends with Dion acknowledging he had zero proof for his claim of encountering a shadow knight since their bodies despawn quickly after death.

Aggregator gang
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, for those who can't wait for the outcome:
Er1gQpj.png

VzWMIOr.png

Also, best panel:
9Cn1I0N.png
Any links for the raw my good sir?

Contributor
The heck is going on with this sudden and super petty bullying side-arc? We have an entire new group of baddies from out of nowhere with a chip on their shoulder for the male lead for... making them do the job they're used to doing? Anyway, if the guild's trusted team of scouts is like this, this really is one rotten town. I've already seen more scummy adventurers than regular ones and that makes me feel like scumbags are what passes for regular adventurers in this world.

I'm starting to feel like this is just another ploy to delay the plot point with Yuki.

Dex-chan lover
No just unlife then, this is rediculous and convinces me MC is just gonna forgive his old party like it's nothing. They are literally here telling you they'll will kill you or in the least perma cripple you and your like "Nah take it easy on them" pathetic.....

Also it's clear they have done this before so how have they not been caught? a party would disappear everytime they got called out so it'd be SUPER OBVIOUS.

Users who are viewing this thread