Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Survey Corp

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, after all I've seen guild is pretty incompetent.

And I would actually like to see a story where protagonist simply walks away from it, and lets it implode.

"Because there are cute Guild Secretaries" isn't a reason for any people to support a dying institution.

Dex-chan lover
these guys really suck at their job. of course if we assume these shadow knights or whatever are intelligent monsters, it's only natural that they would hide themselves when they sense presence detection being used. i mean when it attacked the dragon, it only did so when she fully dropped her guard so we can definitely assume these are intelligible creatures. now had they done a proper investigation they would have turned off their presence detection and made themselves look weak and defenseless in the case of monsters that only reveal themselves in front of seemingly unguarded people.

Dex-chan lover
So we still don’t know if the guild master told Yuki that our boy is alive? What the hell bruh

Contributor
why would you not take any proof that you found the shadow knight to back you claims? THat was stupid.

Contributor
Contributor
What proof? He doesn't have a camera and the monster left before they could defeat it or get any trophy.
What are you talking about? Dion defeated it by punching a hole on its torso. On the next chapter
they will say that it didn't leave any trace
, even though the mangaka drew the armor staying there after being defeated.

Last edited:
Contributor
At first I thought they sold a shadow knight helmet to the guild, so there's their proof right there. Until he said defeated shadow knights don't leave traces. Yeah, well that is a problem. Is something fishy going on with this so-called survey team? Surely, they're not just dumb and arrogant are they? Are they in cahoots with some other group?

Last few pages were kinda abrupt. Still nothing about Yuki, but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't violently shove her beloved Dion like that.

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought they sold a shadow knight helmet to the guild, so there's their proof right there. Until he said defeated shadow knights don't leave traces. Yeah, well that is a problem. Is something fishy going on with this so-called survey team? Surely, they're not just dumb and arrogant are they? Are they in cahoots with some other group?

Last few pages were kinda abrupt. Still nothing about Yuki, but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't violently shove her beloved Dion like that.
It wasn't a shadow helm, but another knight monster.

Dex-chan lover
So does this mean the helmet they sold wasn't a shadow's helmet? If thats the case why didn't they bring part of the shadow knight? This is some retardation to have more drama.

Users who are viewing this thread