Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Shadowy Cavern

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
soo i wonder if the healer girl will leave the group? or maybe she gets betrayed right before the exit or so

Didn't just kick him out. The leader pushed him off a cliff in an attempt to kill him.
I wouldn't call him the leader leader. More like the defacto-leader whenever the S Rank girl who's the MC's childhood friend isn't around, which she seems to be a lot. Why's she even in this team at this point?

Okay, so... When is MC going to reunite with his childhood friend? IIRC she left that BS party just to find MC...
Oh, I just hope it doesn't take WAY TOO LONG...
She appears in chap. 24.2 wile MC is on the way, so probably 25.2 or 26 so...
a while yet

Double-page supporter
Unpopular opinion, but I much prefer having the bad party actually kinda competent after kicking the protagonist.
Too many stories where they just become dumb and weak cause the MC was actually supporting them with some bullshit SSR cheat skill and developes into a superiority fetish story; here instead the party just lost coordination instead of strenght and/or intelligence.

While unlikely for how strong MC party became (unless he fights them solo), I want them to put up a good fight against him instead of the usual "takes half a chapter of just 'Impissible, how can MC be this strong' while kissing the dirt"

Aggregator gang
Unpopular opinion, but I much prefer having the bad party actually kinda competent after kicking the protagonist.
Too many stories where they just become dumb and weak cause the MC was actually supporting them with some bullshit SSR cheat skill and developes into a superiority fetish story; here instead the party just lost coordination instead of strenght and/or intelligence.

While unlikely for how strong MC party became (unless he fights them solo), I want them to put up a good fight against him instead of the usual "takes half a chapter of just 'Impissible, how can MC be this strong' while kissing the dirt"
While I agree, it's not the MC or their competency that made them strong, it was the MC's childhood friend. They basically just needed to survive and she would take care of the rest. So it's kind of a subversion of the trope with MC not being anything but he bait to lure the real powerhouse of the party.

Contributor
Seeing his old backstabber party initially doing so well in the dungeon was disappointing when I was rooting for the dungeon to win, but page 10 made it clear the dungeon was just holding back on them. And now that they're in deep shit this is much more interesting.

Too bad the prick Segrit got saved by the healer, would've been better if he just dropped there. That party barely has any teamwork, but I have to begrudgingly say they're also not completely helpless noobs either without the male lead or his S-rank childhood friend if they survived all that.

Obligatory when is Yuki meeting Dion? This story has punished her enough for the sin of... being S-ranked? What bad thing did she do again to deserve being abandoned by her friend in the company of backstabbing killers?

Dex-chan lover
i'm really desperately pleading the author to kill them right here right now. especially the bitch mouthed mage that needs a serious course of correction💢 by the ugliest of orc bastards.

Dex-chan lover
With how this dungeon looks, i wouldn't be surprised if dungeon boss is an AI generator.

Damn mage is a cunt. Feel for healer but I can’t remember if she was part of the initial kicking. Never mind I checked she was there.
Not that it absolves her of passively taking part in a murder (attempt), but she does keep showing signs of not being happy about being in this party. Wonder if she'll bail any time soon.

Last edited:
darn they lived, possessed brandal kinda a bro right there, i thought he'd just leave'em, and throwing such a pointless b@tch fit there fits her character lol.. well theres still 4 more floors to escape so heres hopin. .
oof caught up but i like this the pace has fit its energy well and the arts interesting. ty TL team.

Double-page supporter
Love how the room before the miniboss room was very clearly designed by something inhuman trying to pass it as a human abode.

Dex-chan lover
mage thundercunt casts fireball at basically point-blank range of the party = convection schmonvection, they should be cooking from the proximity alone
Ex-volunteer firefighter checking in, THIS.

I mean they sorta mention it briefly in passing... but let me tell you, a literal ball of FIRE that big and that many of them in a tiny room would have turned that place into "Shitty Party Rotisserie Oven" faster than you'd drop a jar of mayo you found a used condom in.

And thats not even talking how much AIR those things are burning up, and emitting CO, CO2 etc. I'm willing to overlook that part mostly as I guess its burning "magic", I suppose. But that still doesn't get rid of the heat. Clearly fireballs do damage so they have to be hot... Really hot even!

During Fire School to get us acquainted with the heat of a fire and using extinguishers, they had a steel pan full of diesel fuel they had burning. It didn't look like a "big" fire or anything but let me tell you, it was HOT. Like turn your oven on to broil wait about 5 minutes and then open it and stick your face near the heat coming out. It was like that times a hundred. I cant even imagine what a huge ass magical fireball that can kill a monster is putting out.

Dex-chan lover
Ex-volunteer firefighter checking in, THIS.

I mean they sorta mention it briefly in passing... but let me tell you, a literal ball of FIRE that big and that many of them in a tiny room would have turned that place into "Shitty Party Rotisserie Oven" faster than you'd drop a jar of mayo you found a used condom in.

And thats not even talking how much AIR those things are burning up, and emitting CO, CO2 etc. I'm willing to overlook that part mostly as I guess its burning "magic", I suppose. But that still doesn't get rid of the heat. Clearly fireballs do damage so they have to be hot... Really hot even!

During Fire School to get us acquainted with the heat of a fire and using extinguishers, they had a steel pan full of diesel fuel they had burning. It didn't look like a "big" fire or anything but let me tell you, it was HOT. Like turn your oven on to broil wait about 5 minutes and then open it and stick your face near the heat coming out. It was like that times a hundred. I cant even imagine what a huge ass magical fireball that can kill a monster is putting out.
Thank you for your service.

Users who are viewing this thread