Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Using one's ability

Dex-chan lover
One of the worst fan service I've ever seen. Literally goofy as hell.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, I want to see your bewbs.

For real though, why the survey team didn't just go to that dungeon with them?

Dex-chan lover
Is mc retard? They just tried to kill them and he all "We gotta heal them!"
As a Healer, he might have a Duty to Care mentality. He cannot let people die even when they just tried killing him now that they are down an injured. It would be like a doctor and paramedics trying to stabalize a gunman who was just pointing a gun at them before the police shot the gunman.

And thanks for the translation. The action was good and I liked seeing the main lady's strength.

Dex-chan lover
I actually had to scroll back up to see when dragon waifu's tits popped out. Was anyone else like this?

Also, wasn't MC a healer from the get-go? How come he can't do it as it is?
Yes he was a healer but his heal is WAY to good and would get them up like nothing happened so learning some other way of healing for times like this could be useful.

Also it’s to get someone else involved to see that they did “everything” in their power to save them, not to mention someone associated with the guild.

Dex-chan lover
Yes he was a healer but his heal is WAY to good and would get them up like nothing happened so learning some other way of healing for times like this could be useful.

Also it’s to get someone else involved to see that they did “everything” in their power to save them, not to mention someone associated with the guild.
Ahh, so they don't want the assaulters to be healed too much or they'll just spring back up and fight back again. That makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
This is my first time seeing an actual wamen breast got unexpectedly reveal during mid fight. Usually they get either cover by rip clothes but still attack to cover the nips XD

Dex-chan lover
Clearly the only reason the MC wants to heal them is because the author couldn't think of a way to reasonably have him learn healing magic from the chain-smoker chick

Dex-chan lover
I don’t see why they’d be in trouble for killing the lose 4. There would be witnesses to a huge loud fight like this and it’s clear that they were defending themselves against attacks that would have killed them. Plus 4 against 2? Gimme a break, nobody would think the smaller group with no motive would be the instigators.

Users who are viewing this thread