Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Forcing one's way through

Dex-chan lover
I don't want the scum members to die.... yet. They need to barely survive and see Dion triumph over the boss, and know they can only be saved if Dion heals them.

Dex-chan lover
Despite the awfully dysfunctional team dynamic, they've been surprisingly competent so far.

it seems like the Bald one is going to die judging by the new cover of the manga.
Seems unlikely since the mystery behind Baldie's possession and personality change hasn't been cleared yet.

I don't expect the hail mary rush on the boss to work out well, but at the same time, there's way too much stuff in motion right now. Narratively they shouldn't die yet. They need to get their sorry asses bailed out first.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
jMmx3h0.png

2Dqg5ld.gif

Dex-chan lover
it seems like the Bald one is going to die judging by the new cover of the manga.
What is wrong in the first place that these murderous crapstains get cover art?
Not enough other characters in this manga to choose from, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking finally, can we wrap this up with some grievous injuries and last minute saving with a hint of the maon big bad? Preferably quickly?

Dex-chan lover
Good to know wizard chick is still an asshat even in the middle of almost passing out from mana exhaustion

Dex-chan lover
Would be a bit strange if that was the case, since it's the Vol 4 cover, not a future volume (as you sometimes see on MD). We're most of the way through Vol 4 already, and it'd be kind of funny if they teased a death like that that happened this late in the volume.

Dex-chan lover
never thought i'd see the day where i actually agree with the asshole that tried to kill the mc over his unrequited lust towards the mc's girl.

Dex-chan lover
the bald guy isn't a part of their party, he's just hired help so it makes sense he isn't featured on the cover. but also the bald guy was possessed by something so i doubt he's dying anytime soon.

Dex-chan lover
If the Guildmaster asks Dion for help, her likeablity drops to rock-bottom, since she knows exactly what they did to him <_<

Also their brain be like > Normal Mobs in this dungeon kick our ass, so we can surely oneshot the boss of said dungeon 🥴
My likeability for her is kinda already at rock bottom for me purely on the fact she’s a massive meddler and those type of characters annoy the crap outta me. So if she goes to the mc for this she’ll basically drop below rock bottom which is will be pretty impressive.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit shadow knight is sick as fuck
reminds me of solo levellings jun woo arise skill

Users who are viewing this thread