Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Breakdown

Dex-chan lover
uhm....am i the only one that realized, that in the last panel where she kicks in the door, it looks like she's bending her leg upwards, like she has no knee caps?

Dex-chan lover
i cannot find ch 25+ raw online anywhere, it just starts a repeat loop of chapters and it just gets messy (ch 25 is 14, 26 is 15, 27 is 4) where did you read it?
Chapters are a mess in regular raw sites and i don't know if I can give reference to specific websites here, but I can give you a hint... look for them in Spanish, it's translated up to 26.1 and it's relatively easy to find.

Really hope.thosngets updated more. I want to big kitty dragon girl with a smug look agaunst the MC watching these asshokes getting shanked

Dex-chan lover
I do not feel sorry for Cindy. Them making a path for her just to stab her in the back is messed up but is metaphorical in a sense, like how she and the others betrayed Dion

Imagine if Lena has already let Yuki know about what the three stooges did to the Dion. That would make it so that Yuki didn't go there to save because she cares for them but to punish them herself. We'll just have to wait and see

Dex-chan lover
Axe guy: actually the dungeon master in disguise? For how long
Sword guy: actually trying to save people, so he's been slightly redeemed
Mage: little piece of shit trying to run away and let everyone else die
Healer: trying her absolute best and it's just not enough

Dex-chan lover
Monster's faking the whole boss room was a 200 IQ move.
They-had-us-in-the-first-half-meme-2.jpg

Brandall (or rather the thing that's possessing him) being dungeon master seems like a most logical conlusion at this point. Maybe some kinda demon lord in the making? I mean, never before such level of sentience was exhibited in mosters, and now they are playing 5D chess with adventurers.

I wonder why Cliora (ponytail healer girl) can't let Cindy (wizard chick) die "now"? Maybe it's the same reason she's sticking around with this party (she's clearly showing signs of not enjoing her time in this party)? With this mystery as a plot armor, guess Cindy's not going to kick the bucket any time soon.

Also, i doubt Yuki is aware of trio's involvment in Dion's disappearence yet - we don't want them to perish before they see Dion thriving, now do we? Besides, Yuki's got a potion in her hand, bet it'll probably get used soon enough on either Cindy or Segrit.

Dex-chan lover
I guess it is commendable for the Sacred Swordman dude to be trying to get everyone out alive? Not like I doubt he'd throw whoever under the bus the second he got a clean shot at escaping by dumping them all.

He at least seems to know his limitations, so he certainly is a very slimy rat.

The healer on their side seems suspicious though. All this time she doesn't seem all that ok with remaining in the party, and only now her actual reason being shown to be the skank mage is...weird. Even more so after she left at night during the day they arrived.

Axe dude I don't think is the actual dungeon master, he seems to have had a history with someone, but we still have yet to see who in particular, or why. My bet is either on a spirit who has a grudge against someone else (probably the dragon).

That was funny what they did to the mage.

Shadow knights are killing it in this chapter, literally.

Users who are viewing this thread