Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Breakdown

Please Miyazaki, make enemies like this in a future game or whomever will take lead at fromsoftware.

Thanks for the meal!!!

I had an internal chuckle when the mage got trolled like that, makes me wonder if the shadow knights are all part of a hive mind or someone may be controlling them deeper inside the building manor/mansion.

• Dumb
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Isn't the hero is yuki? Why people mistaking him as hero?

Three fucking chapters wasted on this shit...
i'd assume likely the reason for this side story of an arc is to show A) Dion's suspicions are right, the dungeons intentionally sandbagging on the early levels with weak monsters to lure underprepared adventurers in, and B) for these four idiots to get a bit of karma for the mistreatment to the mc cause some people love that kinda shit.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad they didn't end up with their deserved end like the Red Mage manga. (Which btw, did that get cancelled?)

Why did she come all the way here? Isn't she kinda in trouble for that fight in the city against the guild master?
In the last chapter, the GM told that she would find the people for the rescue party.
She probably asked Yuki to go save them and has already told her how they tried to kill Dion.
Now, she wants to save them to punish them herself and have them apologize to Dion now that he's stronger than them.

Dex-chan lover
"Yuki has saved us from the Shadow Knights." "Yes, but only because I want to be the one to kill you for trying to kill Dion. You will die by my hands in a slow and painful way."

And I still love how making the Dungeon Genius Loci this sentient and malevolent is a great trope. Most of the dungeons in these mangas are simple animals, make monsters, make rewards, but get their cores destroyed. This one is smart. Hide the true strength of it and lure in the food.

Dex-chan lover
Just let them die 😐

They clearly deserve it looking at what they did to mc

Honestly, if mc forgives them it'll drop from 9/10 to 4/10 in my eyes 😐 (The remaining points being purely Elenora)

Users who are viewing this thread