Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Extortion

Dex-chan lover
just kill them all
Killing the team who have total support and trust of the Guild of Adventurers is a very, VERY bad idea.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, for those who can't wait for the outcome:
Er1gQpj.png

VzWMIOr.png

Also, best panel:
9Cn1I0N.png

Dex-chan lover
Huh, i remember the survey leader not being involved, guess it was a bad translation, everything else happened this way before though.

Dex-chan lover
Clearly the problem here is that they aren't paying enough for survey missions. I mean sure the survey team aren't exactly blameless in this case, but this would have never become a problem if they weren't being compelled to perform low paying work. At least it seems that the people who are going to suffer due to this deserve it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

Yeesh, I figured they were jerks, but to get this violent and angry over being asked to do their jobs... I think I hate them more now than if they were actually evil. They are just a bunch of well regarded thugs that couldn't care less about loss of life so long as it doesn't inconvenience them.

Dex-chan lover
Just finish this real quick and go back to training with your master already

we 're all waiting thia arc for too long now~~

Dex-chan lover
Time to pick up the garbages and throw them in recycle bin.
Lets hope they can be more useful next time.

Dex-chan lover
Clearly the problem here is that they aren't paying enough for survey missions. I mean sure the survey team aren't exactly blameless in this case, but this would have never become a problem if they weren't being compelled to perform low paying work. At least it seems that the people who are going to suffer due to this deserve it.
Yes, but the guild probably needs to manage costs, too. Many dungeons will turn out to be low leveled, which can only be confirmed after evaluation. And if they set the payment based on the dungeon level reported by the team, they give them an incentive to falsely evaluate them higher.

Killing the team who have total support and trust of the Guild of Adventurers is a very, VERY bad idea.
How though? They may be good at their job, but according to what topknot guy said, they've done this countless times before. Surely the guild would notice the worrying pattern that people who report problems with dungeons and seek to reevaluate them suddenly turn up heavily wounded shortly after.

(Also, you are the hero we needed for that spoiler :hearts:)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
About time he stops holding back the dragon girl. I mean, I get that he wants to master his new powers and learn to get stronger on his own but it's about time to let the beast off the leash and put people in their place.

Users who are viewing this thread