Ryuu to Yuusha to Haitatsunin Shikaban - Ch. 1 - Prologue

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I only just now noticed- that's Wynn of the First Strike on the new cover!
Shouldn't get my hopes up too much (given that officially, she's dead), but just maybe, we may get some bonus stories featuring her-?

Group Leader
Wait, I only just now noticed- that's Wynn of the First Strike on the new cover!
Shouldn't get my hopes up too much (given that officially, she's dead), but just maybe, we may get some bonus stories featuring her-?
There'll be a few that's just a reprint of one of the bonus chapters, then she'll be in a new chapter featuring the Info Office.
She also shows up here and there in the lore pages.

Group Leader
I hope author will see reasonable success to doujinshi. I wish I could help purchasing, but can't due to geo issues.
You'll need a VPN, a Japanese address (just steal one from Google Maps) and a separate Amazon JP account (probably best use a different email address than your own country's, just add "+japan" before the @ symbol).
Any way to support the author is appreciated though.

Dex-chan lover
You'll need a VPN, a Japanese address (just steal one from Google Maps) and a separate Amazon JP account (probably best use a different email address than your own country's, just add "+japan" before the @ symbol).
Any way to support the author is appreciated though.
Is there a pixiv?

Dex-chan lover
it's lovely how he started very rooted in legwork and eventually embraced deskwork.

Double-page supporter
So the manga's title is wholly unintuitive and impractical, i am not crazy. Even the author refers to their own work by a different name...

Users who are viewing this thread