Ryuu to Yuusha to Haitatsunin - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Elf, the Wizard, and the Demand Letter

Dex-chan lover
This is interesting. This is the most excited I’ve been for a new work in a while.

Thanks for the translation! I don't think I have ever seen a take on the transition to the modern society in a fantasy world setting before. Keep up the good work.

Dex-chan lover
Really interesting episode. I recall reading a kind of story long ago involving a conflict between a "Knight of the Sword" and a "Knight of the Scroll". It was pretty funny, but I don't have any details to recall.

Readers here may look up an article at Slate called something like "The one-eyed God and the one-armed god" that also deals with the transition from a world of wild heroes to a world of laws.

Gotta say, though, that is the homeliest half-elf woman ever!

Fed-Kun's army
2 RL 4 me.
I get that, in fiction, being perpetually poor and in debt with money-sink employment is good for the schadenfreude,

but I read fiction and play d&d to get away from having to think about work, rent, food, bills, and budget.

"I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver. Your hands only..."

Users who are viewing this thread