Ryuu to Yuusha to Haitatsunin - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Dragon, the Hero, and the Courier

Dex-chan lover
That's refreshing adaptation of game approximations. Games should work on that: hire a scribe to count your game to report to quest giver. Hire orchestra for BGM.

Dex-chan lover
Does a courier get bonus exp for completing quests in hazardous conditions?

Fed-Kun's army
I love how this manga is "explaining" game mechanics by having them as peoples jobs xd just sux that these guys wont be remembered for the hard work they do.. (since.. ya know.. the games only have the heros in the party, not the "exp tracker".)

also

LAWL that bit about Geelia XDD

BCS

Dex-chan lover
tfw you will never be a level 25 Connoisseur

I've read other series that have made passing remarks on the impracticality of hunting dragons for their valuable resources. This was a neat take on it, probably because of its real-life inspiration from whale hunting enterprises.

Banned
You know what, i like this Hero more. Hero that creates Job and wealth sounds more attractive than simply those who want glory and fame more

Dex-chan lover
so your telling me that when I play DQ there's a little bard following me playing bGM?

I'm starting to think this isn't a fantasy manga and is just the author flexing their history otaku-ness again...

Wow a manga just revolve around world building. This one can be the most important manga if it is not so underrated.

Dex-chan lover
Reallyy really late comment but slew a dragon sounds more natural to me than slayed a dragon

On one hand, I'm really impressed by the lengths the author has gone to ground all sorts of weird RPG cliches in reality, but on the other hand it feels really weird seeing it mashed happily together with actual history. And I'm usually the one calling for more historical realism in fantasy manga...

Users who are viewing this thread