Ryuu to Yuusha to Haitatsunin - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The New Year, the Hero, and the Courier

D80rNm0UwAIuzNs.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga so damn much!
thanks for translation!

Dex-chan lover
I like how the Hero's greatest privilege is the ability to just enter anyone's house without consent due to old traditions. Everyone knows it and they just have to deal with it. It's a deconstruction but in a funny way.

Double-page supporter
I absolutely will head over to this manga ahead of any other manga in the list when I see a new chapter. Thank you so much! And @Scrabbleman, absolutely!

Dex-chan lover
"Amazing speed! If nothing goes wrong then..."
And then everything went wrong, incredible.

Aggregator gang
Of course everything went wrong... have they never heard of flags... "if nothing goes wrong" is right up there with "at least it can't get worse" and "I'm gonna propose once this war is over" =P

Dex-chan lover
So, I got the impression that something REALLY big was going on in the city (the reason why the hero was there) but we only followed the struggle of these 2 dorks.

Edit: Literally, the hero came to the city and the first thing he does is a side-quest

@Deshter Oh yes yes indeed
Author really is gifted with the ability to turn you on using only 1 small panel of a can-be-anymore-sfw manga, and such a mildly done one at that. Read as many H*nt*i as I did, I still can't compare the feeling that arised when I saw Ashigaru-chan sitting cross legged or that panel when Yoshi sit there on the ground, her office-lady skirt pulled up juuuuust about right.

Double-page supporter
Come on Sister, cut her some slack. She's overexhausted and juiced up with "medicine" they chugged all night long, a bit of hallucination is to be expected.

Dex-chan lover
man, feeling kinda proud of the hero for having his epithet upgraded into the dragon-slayer
and it seems their bikini warrior girl has served her sentence, good for her

did she still wear it under that cloak tho, guess we'll never know

Dex-chan lover
"It's the hero!"
"Hide your pots!"
Sounds like a line straight out of Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Dex-chan lover
"Adventurers will complete the job, even if it means we have to punch the pope's face."

Users who are viewing this thread