Ryuu to Yuusha to Haitatsunin - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - The Knight, the Squire, and Self-Help

Double-page supporter
I've peeked ahead in the raws and Yoshida is actually cuter in the future. Watch out.

Double-page supporter
Wait, he's a lvl 15 and those guys were lvl 22 and 25! He beat people who were ten levels above him!
@Scrabbleman remember from the earlier chapters, "levels" here are not video game/rpg statistical levels. Here they're just an in-universe extension of how (actual historical) guilds and cities controlled their professions in history by being strict about rank.

Wait, is the mace actually magical? I mean, hitting someone really hard on the head with a normal mace could have the same effect.
@Nightdotexe that's the joke.

Dex-chan lover
damn...Sigurd's actually quite overgeared.

and now he's not because he got looted off lol

Dex-chan lover
Yoshida getting fired up for random stuff. But hey, someday she could be a knight herself!
+
Gotta love medieval jurisprudence.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much so for translation. I damn adore this manga, its the best.

Dex-chan lover
that illustration of the "castle" on page 12 is wonderful, I first found Gregarious Yamada's illustrations back on danbooru about a decade ago (under the name Yamaada) and a lot of his stuff was diagrams of castles and towns, in a similar chibi-isometric style. Great stuff, and I'm so happy he's found success as a mangaka.

Sigurd finally get his respect only to completely throw it off the next second,what a complete force of chaos I love this guy,no homo

Dex-chan lover
Page 29 sent shivers down my spine. Epic.
No matter what anyone says, now we def know the Senpai is super strong.

Users who are viewing this thread