Ryuu to Yuusha to Haitatsunin - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - Election, Magic, and the Courier III

Dex-chan lover
The level 40 courier in this is called Emperor of Gossip, also we now know the true purpose of Cat-san, and I didn’t expect the Taxation officer to be part of this trinity. Now, it is business as usual, the post office is in overdrive.

Those wizards doing every fraud they have with sorcery, yet nobody questions the sanity of those working in delivery industries.

Dex-chan lover
Since a few chapters back, the various MOs the wizard group use in the political/societal battle are eerily realistic and relevant to the present day, especially for a fictional comedy in a fantasy medieval story.
The author must have been quite up to date with the news as he was writing…

Double-page supporter
While we didn't get as much of Yoshida's legs as I'd have wanted, we still got some glimpses at them, and what we're seeing here looks to be a pretty cool confrontation, so I think this is shaping up to be something really impressive. I'll look forward to reading more.

Group Leader
I forgot about the existence of Cat-san, can someone remind me example chapter(s) with those cats?
She's introduced in Chapter 3 as the Post Office letter sorter, appears a bit in Ch7, and is heavily involved in the plot of Ch25.
She's usually hanging around within the Post Office in other chapters too though.

Hmmm I’m a bit confused. Does Yasmin like the normal Meus or the capable Meus more?
Looks like she's fine with him being capable, but likes when she sees naiveness still left in him.

Users who are viewing this thread