Ryuu to Yuusha to Haitatsunin - Vol. 9 Ch. 62 - The Decisive Battle VIII

Dex-chan lover
That was so one-sided I feel bad for them. Sure the wizards were rolfstomping the city before, but it wasn't this one sided.
I doubt the assassination plan works. Rip wizard duo, it was nice knowing you. Wonder if the fire mage will 'fess up when the ice/time mage dies.

Still hoping we get to see the griffon mage and madam eight eyes duel before the end, but curtains are calling fast.

Dex-chan lover
I hope both the Podesta and the Madam dies
But It feels like this won't go as well

If Seanne got married with a 18 years old girl, is it still illegal? Certainly not at their period. Still a huge age gap
The hero is really a fucking psycho, as we are too

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Why'd the author feel the need to add that last tidbit? :unsure:

Dex-chan lover
The podesta’s people mistake is using kids as magic source in the anti-magic system which the tsundere knight will ruin as she tries to look for the kids (part of the collateral damage probably)

In a similar vein, the hero’s comment on exp reminds me that had the wizards offered him a unique powerful magic gear, fair chance he would have sided with them. :ROFLMAO: That videogame player mentality of choosing based on best reward.

Dex-chan lover
RIP Lord S
Hold up, lady warrior has a bikini armor special permit
Oh god, not Gout Blast. Anything but that!

I suspect the informant is the chief officer of security, and Mickey is going to help the duo assassinate the podesta.

Users who are viewing this thread