Ryuu to Yuusha to Haitatsunin

I would not fucking surprised if later on, the truth revealed as some stupid reincarnator or otherworlder enact these rules they are run on
the rule is that compatible with the world
the fuck with the rules that fucking expose townfolks without a way to defend themselves from wildlife

Dex-chan lover
I've loved this artist for years, had no idea he did manga! Good for him.

Dex-chan lover
Put down that fantasy tag. Put it down! This is no fantasy! This takes all the fantasy away and reminds us of how unfantasy the world is!

cgr

Dex-chan lover
does anyone know if this mangaka have anything to do with the drawings in re:monster novel? the art seems too simlar.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/re-monster/images/6/6a/LN_v08_002_img.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20190116085655

Double-page supporter
If you love Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels, you can't sleep on this comic.

there are 5 volumes already finished, yet not even the first one is fully translated

Group Leader
@Speziell
Vol 1 is finished last chapter, and Vol 2 is in the works.
Stay tuned!
y8h_a_00.jpg

@ t2stonerain
Is your group taking the translation of this manga over from bonk?

"Yeah, I see it. So what you're saying is nobody cares about the Holy Spirit, right?"

LAUGHS IN HERETIC

Group Leader
Ooof this parody strikes too close to home but it’s an amazingly good satirical view on society but interpreted through a fantasy setting. It’s good fun

This is pretty cool. The only problem is, so much work goes into backgrounds but the characters tend to be drawn lazily even though their designs are all distinct and catchy.

Dex-chan lover
Now that the Holy Grail War in the apartment building is over I guess I’ll check out author’s other work

Users who are viewing this thread