S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
It's such a wild ride and I can't get enough of it
I've read my share of tower-climbing S(SS) Hunter manhwas, and of course I consumed an embarrassing amount of villainess isekai flicks as well. To imagine I would one day stumble upon this cursed child...
Oh boy, here we go again!

Dex-chan lover
Please don't be one of those stories where she meets the male MC, and becomes useless without him, please...

Fed-Kun's army
Reinforced concrete? I'm expecting to see skyscraper in next chapters

Dex-chan lover
N...No,

You probably have to worry if your character suddenly gained the power of the Demon Lord and can remove iron bars along with the foundation.

You'll get fame - the wrong kind of fame.

Dex-chan lover
Please don't be one of those stories where she meets the male MC, and becomes useless without him, please...
I think if the "original" story was supposed to go that way, shes gunna subvert the romance tropes by being stronger than any male mc and not need them. Maybe even show that original male mc was actually pretty toxic. Kind of like how a lot of romance out there romanticize creepy behaviour like stalking, being too clingy, codependency, etc

Dex-chan lover
the moment you dont get what you wanted from the system means the system is already rigged. if I were her I wont trust that system anymore and just do anything to get rid of it.

Users who are viewing this thread