S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I still haven't decided if the author is parodying the game-isekai genre or if he is really taking his whole crazy world seriously.

I get lost with the conditions and changes that the "gamemaster" generates.

Dex-chan lover
Was the system under maintenance? :pacman:
no seriously system, very very sloppy.
What the system  doin? :questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
But if you close your eyes
Does it almost feel like nothing changed at all?
And if you close your eyes
Does it almost feel like you've been here before?

Banned
I like them, that said, their relevancy for the plot is very low so far, I'm hoping they get to see a bit more action to justify their inclusion, even if I dont mind them being there
then which one are you hoping to see get summoned?

Dex-chan lover
So the system can't directly contact her and decided to use the tower itself to do so.
i think The Master hacking the system has caused so much damage that Protag Chan who was supposed to get teleported into this story at the end of act 1 got soulswapped with one of the protagonists and were going to find out that Renee is in Protag's body, and by this point Renee was supposed to have met back up with Lian.

I still haven't decided if the author is parodying the game-isekai genre or if he is really taking his whole crazy world seriously.

I get lost with the conditions and changes that the "gamemaster" generates.
The story takes a lot of inspiration from common manhwa tropes. Having to climb a tower (e.g: Tower of god) with a game-like system(e.g: Solo leveling) is a very common trope and so is regressing to try again (e.g: Damn reincarnation), especially to regain a noble family's lost honor. The concept of constellations was popularized by "Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint" and the world all around is most similar to "The world after the end". If the author is parodying anything, it's how long these tower manhwas take to finish (if at all) and that authors just move on to other projects

Dex-chan lover
The system this time sucks. The tower suddenly appears but it's not yet ready... It's so weird in a sense, like putting a cart before the horse. It feels like just a giant middle finger to the MC

Users who are viewing this thread