S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Ok so i'm sorry but all these villainess things blend together.
Is the guy she's gotta get to 600. Black hair, blonde hair or someone else?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter.

man the romance feels kinda forced cause of that weird ass system
Ugh... sorry... somehow I can't force myself read this story anymore. That system force MC too much, basically it just want some puppet who goes with original.
fr. The system keeps forcing her to get together with Isir or Sedin, which honestly kills the hype for me. Also it's kinda obvious how she will end up with Sedin so idk why the system even tries tbh.

also, I'm rooting for Sovereign of Seduction even more now, I just want something new and exciting damn it!

Dex-chan lover
I have to agree with everyone. I legit couldn't read the chapter in one go as the the MC did 180 and went from indifferent to seidan to fumbling all over him instantly. Like how does revealing how much she likes the guy changes her personality and actions towards him.

I'd rather have spent the time with whatever BS going on with the Duke claiming the dragon capture to his son instead of the MC. which is insane given we just had a chapter where she was celebrating her hunt of the dragon. So very much confused about what's going on tbh.

Let's just hope they don't go full send with the whole forced romance and her borderline personality disorder that came with it.

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like a certain young duke will get some special training.

And since Sedin wasn't supposed to exist, if I understood the dragon correctly, what if he's actually someone with an old soul too? How can we know? I at least want him to be more than what it seems, would make plot more believable.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... that's cruel.
The system requiring the MC to like a character, instead of the other way around, as part of the quest to send her to another world is just cruel.

Dex-chan lover
LOL the immediate response from the brother. No hesitation at all. GOOD LUCK GETTING AWAY

Dex-chan lover
"this system is forcing her to be romantic wtf"

bros, the system forced her to fight and die for 200 years until she became an disconnected mess... shudahp

Users who are viewing this thread