S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I don't want to be mean, but I think you guys better focus on another manga/hwa/hua you've already picked that still aren't picked by anyone else, like this one.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
As a counter-point for having multiple scanlators, at least there's some redundancy if chapters are pulled from the site for whatever reason. OR if Speedcat stops scanlating this series/burn out from overwork; there's at least someone else putting in the work, even if it may take a while for them to catch up.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter.
As a counter-point for having multiple scanlators, at least there's some redundancy if chapters are pulled from the site for whatever reason. OR if Speedcat stops scanlating this series/burn out from overwork; there's at least someone else putting in the work, even if it may take a while for them to catch up.
Problem with that is Scylla scans have a habit of dropping whatever their working on for what seems like no reason a lot of the time. Don't get me wrong in thinking I don't like Scylla scan, they put out quality chapters, but their dropped list is one thats not getting shorter. If they stick to this one, power to them, I just wouldn't hold my breath.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
Speedcat usually only drops a series is when it becomes officially available.

Users who are viewing this thread