S-kyuu Guild wo Tsuihousareta kedo, Jitsu wa Ore dake Dragon no Kotoba ga Wakaru no de, Kidzuita Toki ni wa Ryuu Kishi no Chouten wo Kiwametemashita

Contributor
Hope it won't happen here. I'm fed up with human transformation of dragons in manga. It would be great if the story continues with heartwarming buddy relationship without harem thing.

Indeed. These characters are cool because they're dragons. I feel vaguely offended when an author seems to think that I'll like them better or empathize more if they turn into hairless monkeys. It's like when hollywood tries to adapt every story from abroad into something about white-people-doing-something-in-America "so that more of the audience can empathize with them", as if they expected the audience to have only the most pathetic and miserable of faculties.

In the meantime, though.

This is good. Not leaning on the cliche of being "woefully underappreciated by one's guild" that you'd think from the title; it's a lovely slice-of-life of living with dragons, pulling a certain level of depth from the worldbuilding even with fairly simple events (like all the subtleties of trying to tell a heartwarming story in a morally-compromised world where dragons are all slaves. Though at least for now it's dodging asking questions about how ultimately-complicit the protagonist is when he, too, buys them—but it at least feels like we're supposed to be able to read between the lines there and see how messy things ultimately are, instead of just ignoring it.)

On the flip-side: I'm keenly aware that, at least for the time being, that this is one where if you told me that the original source material was awful, and that every nuance of presentation and significant pause was inserted by the artist, I could easily believe you. Well, we'll see how it goes!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love dragons so I was already interested. After reading on here that they turn human I became a bit upset someone didn't use a spoiler tag. Oh well so far this is pretty fun to read. That's the only thing that matters.

Group Leader
So far it's good. But ugh the updates are so slow and idk if it's a translator thing or a slow raw
@Nixolas_Zinn
If you are asking about the new chapters, it's slow because I am only one person doing everything. Also I had exams last week.

If it's about the gap between chapters 6 to 7, Idk the old scanslater just stopped without any notice.

Dex-chan lover
@Nixolas_Zinn
If you are asking about the new chapters, it's slow because I am only one person doing everything. Also I had exams last week.

If it's about the gap between chapters 6 to 7, Idk the old scanslater just stopped without any notice.
Imma be honest I didn't see the different groups thing.... makes sense now. Sorry for being the dumb

please dont fuck the dragons please dont fuck the dragons please dont fuck the dragons please dont fuck the dragons please dont fuck the dragons please dont fuck the dragons please dont fuck the dragons please dont fuck the dragons please dont fuck the dragons please dont fuck the dragons please dont fuck the dragons please dont fuck the dragons

Dex-chan lover
I really really like this manga and am thankful to the person/group who translates it. I hope they see this and know they’re appreciated

Pretty interesting, but its really weird how humans seem to treat the intelligent dragons.

The author also definitely has a thing for dragons.

Dex-chan lover
Tag crack bingo roulette for what this series will eventually get:
  • Drug running
  • Beam weaponry
  • Crotch tattoos
  • Cooking ingredient adventure
  • Dragon loli(s, multiple). And MILFs.
  • Magical war girl (HENSHIN!)
  • Biological carriers (think Zerg)
  • Brood parasitism
  • Vore (Colette specifically)
  • Femdom (Lady Catherine)